Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material!

2 posters

Go down

Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material! Empty Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material!

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero Extras:
Funny and/or Awkward Moments

Here are a few scenes that take place in between the stories. They’re funny, awkward, and some are a bit pervy, but not too much. They’re written in a script-style format. Enjoy!

Scene 1: An awkward and pervy moment.
Okami and Yui are holding each other during the sunset one evening.
Yui: “Um, Okami?”
Okami: “Yes?”
Yui: “I’m not sure if you realise this, but…” (whispers to Okami) “…you’re touching my butt.”
Okami: “Oops. Sorry! Didn’t realise it!
Yui: “No, it’s alright, go ahead.”
Okami: “Er…what? Really? You want me to touch it? That’s…unusual.”
Yui: “Yeah. And besides…” (whispers to Okami again) “…I like it.”
Okami: (thinking) “What’s going on?! But why do I love it so much?!”
(speaking) “You…like it??? Why??? That’s seems a bit pervy, even for you. No offense…”
Yui: “None taken. Why?” (whispers again) “I love you…and I’ll never leave your side. You’re my Dark Hero…”
(sun still setting, Yui and Okami hold hands and kiss)

Scene 2: Confessions of the Dark Hero and Princess.
This one takes place right after the awkward moment. Yui and Okami watch the night sky on the rooftop of the Dojo. Much longer scene than I even expected.
Yui: “Okami, I’ve got an idea. Since you and I have been together, I thought maybe we should…tell each other our deepest, darkest and innermost secrets.”
Okami: “I like it! Okay, ladies first! ♥”
Yui: “Aw! You’re so sweet! ♥” (pauses most nervously) “Okami…”
Okami: “Yes, Princess?”
Yui: “I’m…I’m not entirely Japanese…I’m half Korean…it’s from my mother’s side…I was born in Japan, though.”
Okami: “Well, hey, that’s cool with me. Korean and Japanese ladies are the prettiest of any kind of female in the world, and you’re the perfect blend of the two! You…are the most beautiful girl in this world.”
Yui: (blushes bright red) “…domo arigato gozaimas. That’s the most flattering thing you’ve ever said to me. I love you so much…”
Okami: “I love you more than any other person in the world….okay! My turn!”
(pauses, thinking) “…before I met you…I’d never talked to a girl from another country…in person. And another thing: I’d never kissed any girl (relatives don’t count) before our *ahem* ‘Midna Make-out.’ I’d never even made out with one or even had a real girlfriend or date. (7th & 8th grade don’t count either. 8th was heart-shattering…) For me, this is my first real relationship…and it is perfect…”
Yui: “Really? How bad was the 8th grade thing?”
Okami: “I’m sorry, but that’s too personal to share for the time being…”
Yui: “I’m so sorry Okami. Okay, let’s forget that for now. My turn again…”
(Pauses) “…normally, Japanese people don’t have middle names...but I have two…one of them is Li, and that one was from my mom’s side…my other one…is Midna…eee hee hee!”
Okami: “Nani? Your other middle name is Midna? Oh, God, that is the most awesome middle name ever! Li is a cute middle name, too…it reminds me of Bruce Lee! Oh! Even better! Rock Lee! My turn again!” (pauses) “…you may not remember this, but my real name…is Jim Kelly. My full name:…James Thomas Kelly. The first two have nothing to do with Kikansha Thomas. They were the names of my grandfathers…but I’d much rather go by the alias of Okami Takahashi, I like it a lot.”
(Okami and Yui hold hands)
Yui: “Okami…there’s one more secret I want you to know…”
Okami: “What’s that?”
Yui: “You…you’ve never seen my ears before, have you?”
Okami: “No…why? Wait…don’t tell me…are they…oh, darn! I lost my train of thought.”
Yui: “I’ve been too embarrassed and afraid to show you them, but now I think it’s time…” (moves her hair, exposing her ears)
Okami: “Ah! You’ve got pointed ears! Me too! ‘cept they’ve been permanently reshaped like that, ever since I got these amazing powers…ooh! And you’ve got Triforce earrings like Zeruda-hime! Beautiful!”
Yui: “Another thing about them…they’re not my only pair of ears…”
Okami: “Whaaat?! You’ve two pairs?! How?! Wait a minute...dang, lost it again.”
(boing sound effect, Yui holds her hand up like a lucky cat’s paw)
Yui: “Nya!”
Okami: “…!!! Cat ears?! Like those Tokyo Mew-Mews? Wow…now I’m truly in love…”
Yui: “Glad you love ‘em! Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. Don’t you have one last one?”
Okami: “…………I wish I were British…they’re more liberal, and their railways are cooler and more colourful, they’re the funniest people on Earth, although certain American comedians could give them a run for their money, they’re clever, and so much more…also, the British have created something that has changed how the entire world looks at railways. Americans have accomplished a lot that has affected the whole world, but that American pride of mine is now clouded by modern American stupidity. Some say we’re different, and we are, but I think Americans ought to wise up…”
Yui: “I never knew you felt that way about your own people…”
Okami: “Aside from that, there is one other thing that I’ve never understood…girls.”
Yui: “…really? What about girls? I could help you with this…”
Okami: “Oh, so much. What are they thinking? What makes them tick? And most importantly…what do they really want in a relationship? What do they truly desire? Please, as your boyfriend and the Dark Hero, answer this for me. I must know in order to further improve myself…please…I beg of you…”
Yui: “…Okami…I’ll tell you. I don’t know the answers to the first two questions, as every girl is different, but I’ll tell you the answers you seek out most. We desire many, many things in a relationship. We want someone who actually cares. Someone who is loyal to them and will not cheat on them. Someone who makes them happy, and who can make them laugh. Someone who can be friends and still love us. We wish for respect, compatibility, love, surprises, even. We don’t want to fight with them. We want mature gentlemen; someone who has a future and goals. Maybe even kids, but not me; I’m not ready. We wish to be validated, equal and appreciated. We want romance and intimacy, and to have as much power in a relationship as a guy. …I believe that ought to sum it up. Is that the answer you’ve been seeking?”
Okami: (turns around) “…yes. That is everything I’ve wanted to know, and more. And now that I do, I can use it to make myself a better boyfriend.”
Yui: “Okami, everything I summed up just a minute ago…I found it all in you. You actually care, you love, respect and appreciate me. We’ve got the romance and intimacy, and you’ll never leave my side. You make me laugh and smile, you’ve got your future, we never fight, and you have surprised me. Though I’m sure we’re both not ready for doing it, you’ve been mostly a gentleman to me, although you do tend to get fiery, and you’re mature enough for me. You designed me to be your perfect girl, and you succeeded.”
Okami: “…you found all those answers…in me? Wow…you truly are perfect for me. I love you.”
Yui: (pointing to the sky) “Omigod, look Okami! Those constellations…look like us! Oh! And there goes a shooting star! Make a wish!”
(together): “I wish to spend the rest of my days with you!”
Okami: “I love you.”
Yui: “I love you.”
(Okami and Yui hug)

Scene 3: More confessions of the Dark Hero and Princess.
Okami and Yui are once again on the Dojo’s rooftop, watching the stars, hold hands and telling each other secrets.
Yui: “Okami, I’ve got some more secrets to tell you…that is, if you have anymore…”
Okami:”…I do. You go first, please.”
Yui: “Thank you. …remember my cat ears?”
Okami: “Yes, what about them?”
Yui: “Please, take another look.”
Okami: “Eh? Why? Oh!”
Yui: “Nya!”
Okami: “You have a tail, too?!” (shrinks back in surprise) “…and cat paws?! Are you suggesting that you can turn into a cat?!”
Yui: “Hai, mochiron!”
Okami: “I swear, everyday you’re more beautiful and amazing than before, and everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with you…”
Yui: “…arigato…now that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me…”
Okami: “My turn…I consider myself a mutt…”
Yui: “Why?”
Okami: “I’ve got origins in too many places. I’m American, Canadian, British, Irish, Scottish and a tad bit of German all wrapped up into a single person. You’re half Japanese half Korean. I think that’s a lot better off than me…”
Yui: “Okami, I don’t think it’s a bad thing. After all, maybe someday…that is if we decide we want to continue our bloodlines, our children will have a mix of blood from around the world: American, Canadian, British, Irish, Scottish, German, Korean and Japanese. And to think they may inherit the Dark Hero’s powers, too…oh! I’m dragging this on too far! I’m so not ready for children yet!”
Okami: “Agreed. You have more secrets?”
Yui: “Yup. Let’s see…um, I don’t like eating sea urchins, even though it is a religious tradition in Japan…ugh! I can’t stand the fact that my people eat live sea urchins, cutting them up and eating their insides and…”
Okami: “Say no more, please; I know what other urchin innards they eat! Blech! I know about this tradition and feel the same way! I’ll stick to sushi, ramen and yakisoba any day! My turn…back when I went to my high school, there was a mysterious student who despised me for no reason. I never found out who it was. First, in the Jr. High, they wrote ‘Die Jim K’ in one of the teachers’ newspapers. Then they started messin’ with my gym locker: getting rid of my lock and replacing it with another! Stealing my clothes, even! Rumors spread about me in the high school and one even started in the Jr. High, and that was after I left the Jr. High! Then people started messin’ with my gym locker again! Stealing my clothes and even my used deodorant…twice!”
Yui: “Ew, that’s weird!”
Okami: “Oh! I have an idea!” (becomes Wolf Okami, talks to Yui telepathically) ‘Snuggling session?’
Yui: “Sure!” (becomes Cat Yui, lies down next to Okami. Wolf Okami put his paw around her. Yui starts purring)
‘Mmm, wow, this feels great! It’s a good way to get close to each other, and it keeps us warm…’
Okami: ‘Eh? A full moon? ‘scuse me for a sec, wolf OCD kicking in…’ (gets up, sits down, howls at the moon.) “Awoooooooooooooo!” (lies back down, feeling fired up)
Yui: ‘I think I have one last secret: you remember my pointed ears?’
Okami: ‘Yes?’
Yui: ‘Ya wanna know why I have them?’
Okami: ‘Yes!’
Yui: ‘Long ago, one of my Korean ancestors, using the family’s ancient magic, created and entered a wormhole that took him to a magical land, kinda like in RPGs or things like that. There he fell in love with an Elven woman…’
Okami: ‘So you’re an Elf, too?’
Yui: ‘Sorta. Not entirely an Elf. After they fell in love, he took her back to South Korea, and later, one of his descendants used both the Elven and family’s magic to enter a similar world. And there he fell in love with a Hylian lady…’
Okami: ‘AH! So you are Hylian! A Korean/Japanese/Hylian/Elven/Cat lady…perfect.’
Yui: ‘Yeah, it was Hyrule. Before he left for South Korea, he encountered Tingle. Popped his butt balloon with an arrow, and Tingle landed in the water!’
Okami: ‘That poor Tingle…oh well. My last one for tonight…I once tried to drink soda with my nose. It didn’t work at all…’
Yui: ‘Ouch! What happened?’
Okami: ‘Oh, um, I stuck the end of the straw into my nostril, and sniffed the soda up. My brain felt fizzy; maybe that’s help contribute to the way I think nowadays.’
Yui: ‘Wow, it’s such a beautiful night out, isn’t it?’
Okami: ‘Makes me wanna go for a midnight stroll….heh heh, wanna come with me?’
Yui: ‘Sure!’ (becomes Imp Midna, climbs onto Okami, Okami leaps off the roof
and dashes off into the forest.)
Okami
Okami

Male
Number of posts : 46
Humor : KAMEHAMEHA X 100!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material! Empty Re: Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material!

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:48 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero Extras:
More Funny and/or Awkward Moments

Scene 4: Okami’s Wish
Setting: Okami and Yui are once again on the roof of the Dojo, holding hands, telling secrets and watching the stars.
Yui: “Such a lovely night sky…”
Okami: “Yes…oh! Look, there’s a shooting star! Make a wish!”
Yui: (pauses, thinking) “I wish to have our wedding at some point in our lives soon…your turn!”
Okami: (pauses, stands up) “This is gonna be an odd one…I wish a hot vampire lady would bite my neck…”
Yui: (shocked) “Okami…why?!”
Okami: “Do you remember the one chapter preview of Rosario + Vampire in my issue of Shonen Jump?”
Yui: “Oh, yeah! I loved it!”
Okami: “Me too. Moka was cute and kind, and reminded me so much of you and your Dark Side. And I actually got jealous when she bit Tsukune’s neck. Now I wish that could happen to me…”
Yui: (sounding woozy) “Ohh…”
Okami: “Hey, are you okay?!” (Yui flops onto him) “Ack! Hey! What’s goin’ on?!”
Yui: (whispering) “Okami…I have some confessions to make. First off…I’ve recently become a bit weaker, and paler, too. You might say I’m anemic…”
Okami: “Oh…I’m sorry Yui.”
Yui: (sniffs): “Ohhh…your blood…I can smell it…” (Yui attempts to lift herself off of Okami, flops back over)
Okami: (first thinking) ‘That’s just what Moka said…’ “Should I take you to a doctor…? Just concerned is all…”
Yui: “No…Okami…” (touches Okami’s face) “…I’m sorry…but…you see…”
Okami: (thinking really fast) ‘OmiGod she’s acting like Moka did at the beginning! She even looks like Moka right now! The uniform, the hair, and when did she get that cross? Is it...could she really be…no, must be my mind playing weird tricks on me...’
Yui: (softly)…I’m a vampire…ª” (bites Okami’s neck just like in Rosario + Vampire)
Okami: (taken aback a bit) “Ack! I got my wish! ª” (Yui sucks Okami’s blood, Okami starts freaking out, running around in circles like Tsukune in Rosario + Vampire)
Okami: “No no no no no no no no! She sucked my blood! She sucked my blood!”
(Okami then calms down, out of breath from the excitement.)
Okami: “How’d you...”
Yui: “I went to Tarja and Anette after reading the preview, and wished to have vampire powers like Moka…I even have bat wings…”
(Yui stands up, spreads her wings)
Okami: “Hey, that gives me a cool idea!” (Okami gets up, becomes LightHero Okami, spreads his wings) “Night Flight!”
Yui: “Hee hee! ‘kay!” (grabs Okami’s hand, Okami and Yui fly off into the night)

Scene 5: Dark Vampire Yui Unleashed!
Okami and Yui have and encounter and teamed up against a few of Dreigon’s strongest minions, and both are running out of energy.
Yui: “Okami, you’ve fought well enough, but it’s time I ended this.”
Okami: “How?”
Yui: “By removing the Rosario from my necklace and unleashing the inner S-rank Dark Vampire Yui!”
Okami: “That cross is a Rosario?! Oh, wait, I knew that, der!”
Yui: “Here, catch!” (Yui removes the Rosario and tosses it to Okami while she transforms. Yui’s hair turns silver, her eyes an evil red.)
Dark Vampire Yui: “Nyaaah!”
Okami: (freaked out) “Eep!”
Dark Vampire Yui: “Take this!” (Dark Vampire Yui delivers a single kick to each minion’s head, ending their breath.)
Okami: (impressed and frightened) “Uh…wow…” (Dark Vampire Yui turns around)
Dark Vampire Yui: “…what? Are you afraid of me…?”
Okami: (Thinking) ‘Moka quote.’ (Dark Vampire Yui approaches Okami, who shivers)
Dark Vampire Yui: “Hey, it’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you…I love you. I won’t bite…unless you ask me to, of course…”
Okami: (shaking and kinda stuttering) “S-s-so s-sorry…your energy’s just so….cold-blooded now…and I can’t help but shiver….you’re beautiful and I love you too, it’s just the multiple personality thing…”
Dark Vampire Yui: “Is that all? I’m sorry…I can’t help the multiple personality bit.”
Okami: “N-no, i-it’s alright. I kinda like it too…please…please bite me.”
Dark Vampire Yui: “Are you sure it’s alright? You’re still freaked out and jittery…”
Okami: “Y-yes…I-it’s a g-good kind of fear…just go ahead, right on the left side of my neck.”
Dark Vampire Yui: “Well, okay if you insist…gotcha! ª” (Dark Vampire Yui bites Okami’s neck, sucks out some blood.)
Okami: “OH! Y-your fangs are so sharp now! Ow…oof…”
Dark Vampire Yui: (stops sucking, lets go) “Oh! I’m so sorry Okami!”
Okami: “No, it’s okay, keep going. I have a high tolerance for pain…it runs in the family.”
(Dark Vampire Yui continues to suck, then stops and makes out with Okami)

Scene 6: An embarrassing moment for Okami
Here’s a really quick one. Okami and Yui are hugging out in the field near their house. Okami’s face turns red from the excitement
Okami: “I love you.”
Yui: “I love you, too…”
(Okami accidentally farts, hugging stops, Okami’s face goes bright red)
Okami: “Uh…oops...bye!”
(Okami dashes away blabbering gibberish)

Spoiler:
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Yui's Dark Hero Bonus Material! Empty Bonus Halloween Scene!

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero Extras:
Bonus Halloween Scene
(Part of the Extra Moments Sequence)

Scene 10: “Okami’s Nightmare.”
Setting: Okami and Yui’s Room in the Yukiyama Palace, a few days before Halloween Night. In this scene, Okami and Yui are asleep, Yui has her arm wrapped around Okami, who is somewhat aware of this despite the fact that he is asleep. Her arm wrapped around him causing Okami to have a quick but terrifying nightmare about Yui’s Dark Vampire Unleashed Form. Oh, and it takes place in October, when Yui is in her Vampire Form most often.

This one is something I thought of the other day. Seeing as I have been unable to complete the Nightwish sequence and have started work on a Yui’s Dark Hero/Dragon Ball crossover/spin-off/one shot fan fiction, this may or may not be implemented into one of the actual stories themselves. However, and I should have noted this back in the first edition of these extra moments, all of these extra scenes are completely canonical to the storyline of the Yui’s Dark Hero Sequence. Okay, enough about canon and non-canon material. Onto the scene itself!

Okami: *yawns, watching Yui in her dark black nightgown crawl into the bed* “Goodnight, my beautiful vampire princess…”
Yui: “Eee hee hee! Goodnight my handsome Legendary Dark Hero…”
(They kiss each other goodnight)
Both: “I love you…”
(Both cover themselves with the sheets to keep warm. 10 minutes pass. Yui unconsciously wraps her arm around the sleeping Okami. Okami’s nightmare sequence begins.)

Okami finds himself in a dark, spooky unidentifiable place, surrounded by scary fog. The sky is completely dark. Crickets, owls and howling wolves can be heard all around him.

Okami: “Um, where am I? What’s going on? What am I doing here? And most importantly, where’s Yui?! Maybe she’s lost in this darkness. I’d better find her…”

Okami searches in every direction, but because it is completely dark, he cannot see a thing, and finds himself going past the same place with every step.

Okami: “Aw, crap! This is hopeless! I’ll never find her…”

Suddenly a low hissing sound is heard. An exclamation point appears over Okami’s head while the Metal Gear “spotted!” sound effect is played. This hissing is heard again, this time much louder, sharper and scarier. (Cue Metal Gear exclamation point and “spotted!” sound.)

Okami: (scared out of his wits) “What’s going on? Where is that coming from?! Who are you, or WHAT are you?! Where are you, and why are you here?!”

A scary glowing red pair of seductive-looking eyes appears in front of Okami. This hiss is heard again. The eyes change to a silver colour, and the hiss is heard a fourth time. Finally, the eyes turn a bright yellow, a “glowing” sound effect from a Zelda game is heard, and the hiss is heard for the fifth and final time along with a sound that sounds like “Nyaaaaww….”. Not knowing what to do, extremely afraid and barely prepared to defend his life, Okami powers up. His aura lights up the area in front of him for only a split second. Okami closes his eyes to sense his opponents aura. It works, but only for a split second, as his opponent suddenly suppresses its aura, and Okami can longer tell what shape his opponent is. Bravely, Okami shouts at the glowing pair of disembodied eyes.

Okami: “Who are you?! Show yourself!!”

The area in front of Okami lights up as if he had shone a flashlight in said direction. The light quickly dims, but Okami is now able to see his opponent. Lightning flashes and thunder is heard in the background behind his opponent. A scary mansion in the shape of Luigi’s mansion can be seen behind his oppenent when the lightning flashes. Okami studies his opponent’s shape, and when he realises who and/or what it is, the Metal Gear exclamation point appears once more with its corresponding sound effect.

Okami: (extremely scared) “! Y-y-you! It’s y-you! D-d-d-d…Dark Vampire Yui!”
(Ganondorf’s appearance music from Ocarina plays after he says that.)
“What’re you doing here?! Have you come for my blood? My soul, perhaps? Are you suck my blood or gonna kill me? Or is this another attempt to get me to have ‘fun’with you?!”
Dark Vampire Yui: (Extremely scary/sexy whisper) “Darkest Greetings, Okami Takahashi. I want to taste you this Halloween Night…”

Dark Vampire Yui’s wings spread, revealing her scary outfit. She hisses, growls and lunges at Okami suddenly. Okami begins to scream. Her long fangs pierce into his neck, causing a spurting spray of blood to gush from it. Okami continues to scream as she sucks his blood. The dream ends suddenly, and Okami wakes ups screaming, bolting upright.

Okami: “AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!”
(Okami turns on the light, only to find himself back in his room. He turns toward Yui, who woke up when she heard his scream.)
Yui: (scared and worried) “Omigod! Okami-kun! Are you okay? What happened, why did you scream?” (Her fangs are accidentally exposed.)
Okami: (trembling with greatest fear, points at her fangs) “P-put those away, Yui…please…”
Yui: “Hm? Eh? Oh, my fangs? Okay…” (fangs return to normal length) “But why Okami?”
Okami: “I’m sorry, it’s just…I had the scariest nightmare I ever had….”
Yui: “Awww, I’m sorry! Are you okay? Tell me what it was about…”
Okami: “…Dark Vampire Yui…” (That was the only thing he could manage to say.)
Yui: *gasps* “Oh no…did she try to get you to do it with her again…”
Okami: “No….when she appeared she said ‘Greetings Okami Takahashi. I want to taste you this Halloween night…’ Then she lunged at me, bit deep into my neck and started drinking my blood. …Please Yui….please don’t suck my blood for a few days…I need some time to recover…” (Okami’s eyes are tearful, Yui holds him close and consoles him)
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Okami wrote:My turn again!” (pauses) “…you may not remember this, but my real name…is Jim Kelly. My full name:…James Thomas Kelly.

You spelled the last name wrong Sad

Okami wrote:My turn again!” (pauses) “…you may not remember this, but my real name…is Jim Kelley. My full name:…James Thomas Kelley.
Fixed ^-^

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

hey hey hey! I misspelled it on purpose! Mad
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Okami wrote:hey hey hey! I misspelled it on purpose! Mad

Why? o____________________o

You like it better thst way?

Dan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:29 pm

it was to make okami a fictional character instead of the real me
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Okami wrote:it was to make okami a fictional character instead of the real me

You may as well have given him a whole new name lol.

Dan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down