Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yui's Dark Hero Sequence

2 posters

Go down

Yui's Dark Hero Sequence Empty Yui's Dark Hero Sequence

Post  Okami Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero:
Rise of the Legendary Dark Hero

Prologue:

December 13th, 1990: a very small boy named Jim Kelly was born at the Tobey Hospital in Wareham, Massachusetts. But neither he nor his parents knew of his incredible power: to create an entire world that would suit his needs in sixteen years. The moment he was born, his entire world was formed in less than a split-second. It brought his future fantasies to life, and would later need him to become its Hero. I am that boy. My name is Okami Takahashi, and this is how my life as the Legendary Dark Hero began.

Sixteen years had finally passed. My adventure was about to begin in my hometown of Rochester. I was in my room when it suddenly got really dark outside. But when I looked at the storm cloud outside, it was half smoke-black and half-white. ‘I’ve got a bad feeling…’ I said to myself. ‘Ah, well. If I ever move to Japan, I’ll want to be known by a Japanese name. I’m not ashamed of the Kelly name, but I’d rather have a Japanese name to by known by… How about…Okami Takahashi? Yeah, that sounds good.’ I thought. The next thing I knew, I was struck by a strange mystical purple and yellow lightning bolt. It knocked me to the floor unconscious.

When I woke up, I felt stronger than I had ever previously felt, but I was doubled over in an unusual great pain. I approached the mirror and saw a completely different person. He had long, spiked purple hair pointed downward, scars under his left eye, larger muscles and dark purple eyes. Dark purple static electricity sparked from him every two seconds or so. “What happened? I feel so…dark…is this me? It must be…” I pondered. “Wait a minute! I think that weird lightning bolt gave me Dark powers and Light powers. Sweet, this is kinda something I wanted! But how do I change back to normal?”

I tried to relax to change back, but overdid it and transformed again. Now my hair was a bright yellow hue, and still spiked. My eyes shone a heavenly blue color. ‘Hmm…’ I thought. ‘I wonder if…’ I clenched my fist and got very tense. This changed me back to Dark. “From this day forth, my dark side shall be known as Dark Okami, and my light side Light-Hero Okami.” I thought. “Actually, Light-Hero Okami is kind of a long name, so for short, it’ll be Light Okami or Hero Okami.” I reconsidered. Suddenly, a voice went through my mind. “Jim, young hero, come. You have been summoned to the old storage shed on the bog road. The one you call ‘Fort Bob.’ ” Unsure of what would happen, I obeyed the mysterious voice after I grabbed my bow.

I opened the door to the old shack. Everything looked the same as when I had last entered: a rusty old tractor, old tools lying around, and some really old soda bottles. I heard the voice again. “Now, let us test your powers.” Suddenly, a huge swarm of demons dropped from the ladder leading to the second floor. I didn’t know what to at first. But I had no choice but to fight, even without a weapon. I tensed up and became Dark Okami, and ripped through the demons with a single punch. Purple lightning emitted from my fist, electrocuting other demons to death.

But they were indeed powerful. I felt my arm break after so many punches so I had to revert to kicks and dark energy blasts from my left arm. After a few minutes of melee, all of the demons were dead. Their corpses faded into thin air. The mysterious voice spoke again. “Use your Light powers to heal your wounds.” Obeying the voice, I relaxed and transformed. I put my left hand on my broken arm. I saw a glow emitting from my hand. The pain was gone, and my arm felt normal again. “You are a worthy fighter. Take this as a reward.”

A sword and scabbard then dropped from the rafters. I walked over to the sword and examined the sword from every angle. There was something engraved on the hilt. Though I wasn’t very fluent with Japanese, I remembered that the Kanji characters read “Harusame,” which means “Spring Rain.” Coincidentally, it’s also a kind of noodle meal, and I was getting hungry, so it’s really named after the noodle, in my opinion. Knowing that something was gonna pop up, I took the sword, put it in its scabbard, and strapped it on.

Something that looked somewhat like a shuriken floated down from the second floor. “I am Shuriken.” “Shuriken? You mean like one of those throwing stars that ninja use?” I asked. “Yes. Actually, I am a mystical being, who was fused with a shuriken in a lab in the distant land known as Jimpan.” “Could you please tell me about this place? It sounds like the name of my town Animal Crossing…” I inquired.

“Very well.” Shuriken projected a map of Jimpan into my mind using telepathy. “This looks like my island that I drew in 8th grade, but I named it Jim’s World…” I pondered, still confused. Shuriken began to explain everything. “When you were born, you already had a fantastic power: to create a world customized to your liking. Many of your future fantasies had become reality. After you drew that map, Jimpan changed drastically. Thanks to you, the Island is an infinitely vast world confined within the boundaries of a small island, expanding with each new idea of yours. It is located off the coast of Japan, in the Dragon’s Triangle.

“It is an empire, and a perfect mix of the past, present and future. Because it is your creation, it is designed to be your perfect world. You created this sword as well, so the Ruler of Jimpan sent me with your sword to awaken your sleeping powers. It’s been sixteen long years, but now the island’s emperor has summoned you: the Legendary Dark Hero, to complete the quest mentioned in the legend itself.” “Can you please tell me about the legend, Shuriken? I asked. “Not yet. You’ll have to wait until we reach the throne room. I’ll accompany you on this quest and many more to come. Follow me.” With Harusame in hand, I followed Shuriken into the forest.
Okami
Okami

Male
Number of posts : 46
Humor : KAMEHAMEHA X 100!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Yui's Dark Hero Sequence Empty Re: Yui's Dark Hero Sequence

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:19 pm

‘Oh, man! My own perfect world! And I’m its Hero? Sweet! This is going to be awesome!!’ I thought excitedly. “Let me explain some thing about your sword. Though it looks ordinary, it changes when you switch to Dark Okami or Hero Okami. Right now, it’s a steel sword, but when you’re Dark Okami, it is a black sword, infused with your Dark power. If you are Light Okami, the sword will become a Rune sword that can pierce anything with its blinding light. This sword will only harm those with evil hearts.” ‘Hmm…sounds a bit like the Blade of Evil’s Bane…’ I thought.

We soon reached the other side of the pond. “Here’s the warp portal to Jimpan. We’ll end up in the marketplace and head to the castle.” said Shuriken. I walked into through the portal. The Empire of Jimpan was huge and amazing. It was a perfect blend of medieval, futuristic, and modern themes, with ships in the air, sushi stands, and many other things, such as warp points to my favorite countries in the world. Sitting outside the castle was a slightly round man drinking soda with jellybeans in it. ‘Hmm...that’s odd. I guess there’s some weird stuff floatin’ around in my mind that I never even knew of.’ I thought.

When we approached the throne I knelt down on one knee as the Imperial fanfare was being played. The guards announced: “All Hail Hikaru!” The king then entered the room. Emperor Hikaru was Japanese, not surprisingly. “Shuriken, I assume you’ve succeeded in bringing the Legendary Dark Hero?” Emperor Hikaru asked Shuriken. “Yes. This is the Legendary Dark Hero of Jimpan, and its creator.” “Konnichiwa, Jim Kelly, Legendary Dark Hero. I am the ruler of Jimpan, Emperor Hikaru Yukiyama, but everybody calls me Hikaru-sensei. I am also the master of the local dojo, and will gladly help train you for your adventures.” “It’s an honor to be here. Please explain to me what happened to the princess. Oh, and if it’s not too much to ask, please call me Okami. Okami means wolf, right?”

“Yes, it does. Very well, then, Okami. It all started a long while back, after one of your Latin classes…” “How’d you know about those?” I asked. “Shuriken has been watching you since your birth.” “Okay, that’s cool I guess…yet somewhat creepy…which Latin class was it?” I asked. “The one when one of the students brought the Japanese girl Yui to the class.” he specified. “AH! I remember that! Taylor Crowley brought her in, ‘cuz she was inn AFS club! Please continue.” Hikaru-sensei began to explain the situation. “When you created this island, you created the Princess, whose name is also Yui. Apparently you took a liking to the name, after sending her that flower and wanting her email address so badly, and yet you never saw her again, as she returned to Japan. Fortunately, my daughter Yui received your gifts. Unfortunately, Yui never believed the legend was true…” he explained. “After Yui came home one day, the evil Dragon King Dreigon, whom you also created, ordered his minions to kidnap her.”

“Uh oh…um, oops. So this is my fault...I’m so sorry.” I apologized. “No need to be sorry. It really wasn’t your fault. After all, you had just been born when this island and everything on it was created. I was once the Hero of this land, and it only partly surprised that I failed to rescue my own daughter…I then knew that it was time to summon the Legendary Dark Hero, just as the legend said.” “Please, could you tell me of the Legend?” I requested. “Very well. The Legend has been passed down from generation to generation and has always been told by word of mouth, though throughout the years the words have changed a bit, so now it goes like this:

“ ‘Sixteen long years ago, a boy was born in a Massachusetts hospital. His parents were happy to have their first child, despite his tiny size. He grew up differently than most kids. Many kids knew he was different, and teased him in many ways imaginable, though they did not know how he was different. He and his parents learned of his problem after they moved to another town, years later. People still teased him for his differences, but he had managed to make many friends, both young and old. Yet nobody knew of his power, until recently. Back when his was born, he created this wondrous land of Jimpan with the Dark and Light powers he was born with. But though he was born with these powers, they had not been usable until recently. Now he has finally been summoned to save the Princess of Light and destroy the Dragon King. He will then reside in Jimpan, awaiting more new opportunities and adventures to come.’

“That is how the legend is told now. Now you know what you must do: save my precious daughter Yui and slay Dreigon. His castle is on Mt. Doom, on the other side of Jimpan. If you bring her back safely, you will be greatly awarded. The only problem is that you’ll need more weapons. We have extra weapons in the Armory, such as a war hammer, blaster gun, and other things as well. We’ve put the hammer and blaster in your bag over by the door. This mystical bag can hold a infinite amount of equipment and items. Good luck on your quest, young Okami.” “Thank you, Hikaru-sensei! I promise to come back alive with your daughter safe and sound. Shuriken, let’s go.” I ended. Unsheathing Harusame, I walked out of the castle and ran out to the fields.

The fields of Jimpan were humongous! There were trees, but it was mostly dirt and grass. Monsters were spawning from everywhere. They grew stronger, so they were tougher to defeat. But with each monster slain, my power grew stronger. More Dark power coursed through my body whilst Light power grew as well. I hadn’t had anything to eat for days, as it took a long while to warp here for the first time. I felt very weak and out of breath. “Damn it…Shuriken…I have…no strength…left to…heal…myself…” My head felt tingly, and the world around me spun around until I was swallowed by darkness.
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 pm

When I woke up, I saw the bean-soda man from earlier, along with a cute girl. “Oh, good you’re awake!” the bean-soda man exclaimed. “We were getting worried. Tell me, is your name Jim?” the girl asked. “I’d prefer to go by ‘Okami’ nowadays, but yes.” I was still a bit groggy. “Why you ask?” “Word has spread across the empire that the Legendary Hero had finally came,” the man explained. “My name is Juno. I run the famous Jun-Jun Farm here with my daughter.”

“Hee hee, that’s me!” the girl giggled. “I’m Jun! Hee hee…you’re so cute, Okami! ” Jun flirted, and planted a small kiss on my cheek. My face felt much warmer as it went bright red. “Heh heh…wow, thanks, so are you…Jun-chan…” I whispered. “AH!” she excitedly gasped. “You called me cute! And addressed me as Jun-chan! Nobody ever does that, although I am cute! Aww, thank you, you’re so sweet! ” She quickly hugged me and planted some more on my cheek (and I do mean my face!). ‘OMIGODIMONFIRE!!!’ I thought as my face went redder than ever. ‘And I can’t believe this is all real! It’s like a dream come true!’

After the awesomeness ended, I started to get up, but then a sharp pain began to shoot through my right arm. “Yo, don’t try movin’ too much, you’re still weak!!” Juno shouted. “Hee hee, you can stay here till you’re better! ” Jun offered. “Aww, thanks so much, Jun-chan. But after I get my strength back, I must head to the castle town to train with Hikaru-sensei. I can’t fight Dreigon without any strategy or techniques, y’know…” I whispered. I was tired still and began to doze off. “Hee hee…sweet dreams, Okami Takahashi, the Legendary Dark Hero. ” Jun planted another small kiss on my face. “Uh...mmm…wow…it’s so awesome…like a dream come true…” I mumbled, half asleep.

A few days later, my strength returned, but I didn’t want to leave the ranch entirely, so I used my dark power to create a clone of myself. Afterward, I bid farewell to Juno and Jun, and set off for the Yukiyama Dojo. I remembered that Hikaru-sensei was the old hero of Jimpan, and owner of the dojo. “He’s defeated Dreigon before…I must learn the techniques he used against him.” At last, I had reached the dojo in the Castle town’s outskirts. I left my shoes outside and walked in. “Hikaru-sensei?” I called out. “Are you here? I must train with you before I can set off to destroy Dreigon!” A shadow appeared behind the screen across the room. The screen slowly slid to the right, and out stepped Hikaru-sensei. “Very well, Okami-kun. But before I can pass these techniques, you must cast aside your equipment, change into the kimono in the closet, and pick up a shinai.”

After a few moments of preparation, I was finally ready. “Like you, Okami-kun, I too have Dark and Light powers. I fought Dreigon many times in the past. When he first began to terrorize the land, I had no choice but to remove Harusame from its resting-place in the castle. Once I removed it, I gained the Dark and Light powers and techniques. Now I can teach them to you. These techniques never had names, but now that the sword is yours, you can name them whatever you’d like. First I will teach you the downward stab. Allow me to demonstrate.” Hikaru-sensei leaped in the air and stabbed the floor with his sword. A bright light flashed as the sword’s tip touched the ground. “What will you call this attack?” I thought for a minute. “Hmm…Lightning Pierce!”

“Now for the next technique. You must sheath Harusame for this one, but only temporarily. Wait for your enemy to come close to you, and just before they attack, draw the sword and strike their heart. There’s no defense for this. It instantly deals death to normal enemies and breaches armor as well. Like this.” After he demonstrated, he again asked what I would call it. “Hmmm…how about…Sudden Death!” “ For the next attack, just maneuver around your enemy quickly until you are behind him. Then swiftly strike him from behind. What shall you call this one?” “…Backstabber…” “Alright. Now here’s another interesting move. Stun your enemy with a thrust of your shield or any other stunning technique. Then flip over his head and strike him n the skull. What’s your name for this one?” “…Skull Smasher!” “Now that you’ve named these techniques, you must demonstrate them for me. Then, using your Dark and Light powers, I want you to create techniques of your own.”

After a few more hours of training, I had mastered every technique and created my own techniques of them: one for each form, named Harusame Hurricane, Soba Storm and Ramen Rainstorm. After my training was complete, Hikaru-sensei handed me a purple tunic and a chain mail to wear under it. “These are the Hero’s Clothes. I once wore these when I was the hero. They are bestowed with Dark and Light Power, and will increase your own power. Now that you are the Hero, you must save my daughter. Please bring her home safely, and good luck, Okami.” Hikaru-sensei finished. “Domo arigato, Hikaru-sensei. I promise you: I won’t return with out the princess in my arms.” I soon set out for Mt. Doom once more.

The journey got tougher still. It had been 14 days now. I had often stopped at nearby towns to buy equipment, eat and drink. Soon I could see the mountain looming up ahead, and soon enough, I arrived at Mt. Doom. I thought it was a dormant volcano, but my sixth sense was telling me otherwise. It was an extremely long and difficult climb. The monsters became stronger and stronger as I climbed higher into Mt. Doom Now that the monsters were getting stronger, the battles were getting harder. But using the techniques that Hikaru-sensei taught me, I gained immense strength than the monsters, and managed to shorten the skirmishes.
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:26 pm

After what seemed like forever, I got to the top of the mountain, where Dreigon’s castle floated, right above the lava. I realized that there was no bridge from the mountaintop to the castle. Quickly thinking, I jumped toward the lava. “Okami! What are you doing, you idiot?” yelled Shuriken. Just before I hit the lava, I transformed into Hero Okami, created an anti-heat shield to protect me, and flew up into the castle.

Monsters were all over the castle, too. These were the strongest, and I was only a little bit stronger. I tensed up and unsheathed Harusame, and transformed into Dark Okami. I attempted to shorten the skirmishes with Sudden Death. But soon afterward, things began to change. Now that the monsters were now stronger, it took what seemed like hours to destroy just one. My power increased significantly after defeated these lackeys. They all had huge swords and heavy armour, so I resorted to the sneaky techniques: Backstabber, Sudden Death and Skull Smasher. But the more monsters I destroyed, the longer the battles seemed. The journey up the seemingly endless stairs took up even more time and energy, since demons spawned from everywhere. It was insanely difficult to go up the seemingly endless stairs while fighting the toughest of Dreigon’s minions. But by the time I had reached the door to the battlefield, I had surpassed even his toughest underlings in strength and stamina.

“This is it, Shuriken. This maybe the hardest, longest fight of our lives. Well, here we go!” I said with determination. The doors slowly swung open, revealing the battlefield. While searching for Dreigon and the princess, my eye caught something. It was none other than the Princess Yui Yukiyama, in a beautiful pink kimono, in the corner, asleep and encased in a floating light yellow crystal. ‘Oh…my…God!’ I thought. ‘Wow…she’s even more beautiful than I ever imagined...’ “Princess Yui!’ I shouted, running to the crystal. ‘How do I break this thing open? I’ve no time to think about it. I must free her!!’ I thought.

I ran to the front of the crystal and took out my big ol’ hammer. With one mighty swing, the crystal shattered into yellow dust. Yui began to fall to the ground, but I caught her in my arms before she hit the floor. Slowly she woke up, surprised to find herself in somebody’s arms. “Eh? Who are you?” she asked. “Konnichiwa, ohime-sama! I am Jim Kelly, better known as Okami Takahashi. I was the one who sent you that stuff, and also…I am the Legendary Dark Hero.” She gasped, shocked. “Oh my God! I thought that was just an old legend!!”

Still in disbelief, she began speaking in Japanese, unknowingly. While she was speaking, a new power was unveiled: to instantly translate any foreign language anyone was speaking, and respond to them in it. ‘Ever since I was kidnapped, I always had dreams of a Dark Hero who would rescue me from Dreigon’s clutches…but I never imagined it would be the Legendary Dark Hero…but only because I didn’t believe the Legend of the Dark Hero…’ she was saying.

“Well, Yui-chan, I’m here to rescue you and to clear things up” I answered in English (mostly). Switching to Japanese, I began to explain. ‘When I was born, I was born differently as far as my mind and style of thinking goes, and with an incredible power: to create a magical world, bringing to life my future fantasies (but certainly not the perverted ones, thank God), childhood memories, and anything else I thought up and desired. Not long ago did I find this out from Shuriken. The Island is infinitely expanding with my every new idea. The Legend of Jimpan’s creation states that a small baby boy who thought differently than most others would grow up to be a strong, Legendary Dark Hero. That boy…is me…’ Though still in disbelief, Yui slowly realized she had fallen in love, and was just about to hold onto her Dark Hero tightly, when suddenly…

“HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” boomed a loud evil laughter from the sky. I looked up. There was a dark red dragon with large arms and legs flying overhead. “Dreigon! I challenge you to a fight to the death!” I shouted as loudly and bravely as I could. He swooped down to the floor. “I’ve been watching you for a full month now, Dark Hero,” he said. “But your journey ends here, and so does your life…” “No, yours ends here, you perv!!!” The battle for my life, and for the fate of Princess Yui and the Island of Jimpan, had finally begun.

Dreigon tried to incinerate me with his fiery breath. I it back at him with the Mirrored Glass Shield that had been in my equipment bag. After he got burned a few times, he soon caught on and switched strategies. He then flew around, hurling flaming boulders at me. My sixth sense told me where to move and when. Switching to futuristic weaponry, I took out my blaster and fired at him. Paralyzed temporarily, he crashed down to the battlefield. Switching to medieval-esque heavy weaponry, I crushed his skull and ribcage with the War hammer, and hacked at his weak point: his tail.

Switching maneuvers again, Dreigon got up and charged toward me. Thinking quickly, I became Light Okami and use my Clock Stop ability to freeze time. Taking out my bow, I infused my arrows with Light, unfroze time, and shot the arrows at his chest and face. He had stopped moving, paralyzed and blinded by the light. ‘That’s it!’ I thought. ‘If I can stun him like that, imagine what I can do with Light Harusame!’ I remembered the techniques Hikaru-sensei taught me and put them to use. “Skull Smasher! Backstabber! Sudden Death! Lightning Pierce! “ I shouted as I executed each attack.

Dreigon whizzed (and I don’t mean he took a leak!) across the battlefield, landing on his back. Yui, who had become afraid of her Dark Hero being possibly killed, emerged from the shadows and shot a beam of light at Dreigon. “I’m holding him down for you! Kill him! (Wow, that last part sounded out of place…)” she shouted. Jumping into the air, I unsheathed Harusame and thrust it downward towards his heart. “LIGHTNING PIERCE!!!!”

Dreigon’s body began to swell in size. His skin color changed to a bronze green, but he wasn’t dead. He got up, spit up some blood, and knocked me back with his tail. With all of his power, he charged toward me again. I flew back even farther this time. He then tunneled underground and spontaneously rose, knocking me back even further. I caught on to his strategy and smashed his skull five more times before he caught on and knocked me even further back with his arm. The impact was so powerful, and I, not being able to endure such a mighty blow, was knocked I clearly remember Yui screaming in horror as she watched her Dark Hero fall into the lava below.

“Okami!!!!! Noooo!!!!!” “Yui!!!!!!!” I screamed as I plummeted downward. Dreigon, assuming he had won, laughed evilly and slowly walked toward Yui. She believed that there was no hope for Jimpan or for her, and that the Legendary Dark Hero had fallen, and died courageously. But both she and Dreigon were wrong to think that.

Something strange began happening as I dropped into the lava. I had no clue what was going on. The lava surrounding me became cold, and mysteriously changed to water. The water’s temperature constantly rose and dropped from warm to cold. As I was about to close my eyes, I began to think. ‘This land, this life…it’s what I dreamed would never happen, yet it did. This is the life I created, and I’m not throwing that away! I even made a promise to Hikaru-sensei: “I won’t return without the princess in my arms.” I can’t break that promise. I REFUSE TO DIE!!!’

An image flashed in my mind. Light and Darkness had mixed. My aura glowed like a beautiful sunset, like the Twilight Realm. “I am Twilight Okami. Use this new form to defeat Dreigon…” it said. The image faded, and I flew out of the water up to the battlefield. Yui was relieved and excited seeing that her Dark Hero was alive and stronger than ever. Dreigon, enraged, turned around charged toward me once more.

Quickly using Clock Stop, I turned into Dark Okami, quickly maneuvered around him using my Back Stabber technique, and executed a Great Spin attack. After restoring time to its normal speed, Dreigon had fallen over again, with Yui holding him down with her magic again.

Slowly removing Harusame from its scabbard, I poured all of my Light and Dark Energy into it, increasing its length to that of an ôdachi (a very long and heavy samurai-style sword). Delivering the final blows, I used my form forms and four attacks. “HARUSAME HURRICANE! SOBA STORM!! RAMEN RAINSTORM!!! LIGHTNING PIERCE!!!!”

When the flash disappeared, Dreigon was nothing but a smoldering pile of ashes, bones and a skull. The water below the castle magically turned back to lava. Tuckered out from the battle I fell to the ground and blacked out. The next thing I knew, I was slowly waking up, with Yui holding me close to her. She whispered something to me in Japanese. I didn’t need to use my translation power for this, already knowing some Japanese. “… Arigato…” she said, and planted a small kiss on my cheek.

Not knowing what to say or do at first, I jumped up onto my feet, almost dancing. “Woo-hoo! That was awesome!!!” Embarrassed afterward, I slowly walked over to her, and quietly said “Sorry about that…Princess Yui…wow, you’re so beautiful!” I knelt as I held her hand and quickly kissed it. Though I’d already made it clear that she was pretty, I had to say it again. “Kirei dayo…”

She quietly gasped, surprised and a bit embarrassed by the sudden flattering comment. Her face went as red as my tunic; she whipped out her fan hiding part of her face. I recognized the kanji on the fan. ‘That means love…hey, that gives me an idea!’ I thought. “Ai shteru…” I whispered, flashing a smile and closing one eye.

No longer embarrassed, she shut her fan, put it away, and then shyly whispered in Japanese. “…arigato…watashi mo…” She put her arms around me. ‘Whoa, what’s going on?’ I wondered, not expecting that. “Go ahead, put your arms around me.” “Alright…” And without warning, she planted a quick kiss on me. ‘Awesome…I think I know what’s next…’ I thought excitedly. “Um, I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but…can we…” “Of course, Okami.” She must have known what I was thinking, which was, of course ‘Maybe I can get my first actual kiss now, ‘cuz I’ve been kissed on the cheek quite a bit during this journey (oh, I hope that didn’t sound rude!)…Oh, I hope she doesn’t mind…’

But just before we could, the mountain suddenly began to rumble violently. Turning into Light Okami, I spread my wings and held my hand out. “Yui-chan, take my hand!!” After Yui grabbed hold, our Light Powers temporarily became one. Wings sprouted from her back and spread out. Being the most beautiful girl in the land, her wings were more dazzling than mine would ever be. Hand in hand, we flew far away from the volcano, and landed in the fields of Jimpan, on the outskirts of the Castle Town. Just as we landed, the volcano erupted. Its strange lava covered the entire mountain and hardened almost instantly.

“…Thank you, Okami...” she whispered quietly. “…Anytime…” I answered and again embraced my new love interest. We just about to try again when suddenly someone started shouting “Yeah, alright, Jimbo!” Turning around, I saw a crowd of my friends and acquaintances, whistling and shouting. Apparently the celebration had begun.

The celebration was held in the Castle town the day after our return. There was a party inside the Castle’s ballroom, where Yui and I were the most popular couple. Toward the end of the party, close to midnight, all were to go to Emperor Hikaru’s Throne Room, where there was an important assembly. “I present to the entire population of Jimpan, the creator of this world, Jim Kelly, better known as Okami Takahashi: The Legendary Dark Hero!” The audience cheered as I rose and slowly walked toward him. “As a reward for saving my precious daughter Yui, I grant you full citizenship, and the deed to a house for the two of you to live in together.”

Finally, Hikaru summoned Yui from the crowd. Soon the two of us were standing face to face. I had been waiting for this moment since I had first arrived at Dreigon’s Lair. The crowd began to murmur, wondering why he had asked his daughter to come up to the throne.

They soon found out.

“Yui-chan…I didn’t get to ask you this after my victory, but…would you please be my girlfriend? I’ve been increasingly lonely since the end of Jr. High, and I’ve become so quickly attached to you from the moment I saw you, and as you know, there’s already a bit of a relationship forming between us…so whaddya say? Would you please go out with me?”

There was a long silence.

But at last, she answered.

“Yes. After all, you've already flattered me so much, and I’ve actually already started to think of you as my boyfriend…so yes, I’d love to. Okami ga suki da

“Boku mo…” I replied softly as we held each other tightly.

Fireworks both literally and figuratively, and the crowd typically got louder. The intensity of the situation caused me to involuntarily become Dark Okami, making the crowd even louder. “Awesome…This is the best day of my life…So this is what’s like to finally have a happy ending…

Epilogue:

Back on Mount Doom, the volcano exploded again, causing lava to fall down on the remains of Dreigon’s Castle. The blast had blown his bones and ashes to a remote location of Jimpan: the Forest of Darkness, where his Mages poured his remains into their cauldron for a resurrection spell. And as Okami thought about how awesome everything went, Yui thought about going to see her best friend Arya, who lives in a far-away town. Caught up in the moment, neither Yui nor Okami knew what would happen next…
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero:
The Forest of Darkness

Prologue:

Okami Takahashi traveled to Jimpan, destroyed Dreigon and rescued Princess Yui Yukiyama. Afterward, there was a celebration in the Castle town and Okami had been given the honor to go steady with the Princess. But little did he know that Dreigon would soon rise again…

It was a dark and stormy night in the Empire of Jimpan. Yui had been seeing her friend Arya, a.k.a. Neko, who lives in a distant town for a week now. I was busy in the house playing Twilight Princess on my Gamecube. Everything seemed to be going well, and I was very relaxed, at least until I finished my pizza. I lost control of my Dark Powers, and transformed into Dark Okami. ‘Arrgh! Damn…why is this happening?!’ I thought aloud. ‘I’ve got a bad feeling about this…’

Shortly after regaining control of myself, my ears pricked up. I heard a voice echoing through my mind. “Okami-kun, help me!! Ahh!” ‘…Yui! Oh, man, Dreigon’s minions must have resurrected him! That pervy dragon has kidnapped her again! It sounds like they’re in the Forest of Darkness!’ I grabbed my sword and shield and other various weapons. “Shuriken! Let’s go! We’ve got a dragon to destroy.” Unsheathing Harusame, I set out to the entrance of the Forest of Darkness.

After trekking to the other side of Jimpan, I had arrived at the Forest’s path. The road split up into 3 paths. I couldn’t take them all at once, so I preformed a technique taught to me by a certain ninja. “Kagebunshin no Jutsu!” Two exact clones of me appeared in a cloud of smoke. “Ok guys, we need to split up and find Yui. One of you transform into Dark Okami, the other should become Hero Okami. Destroy any monsters that stand in your way.” “Got it!” They transformed and flew off into different directions. I, on the other hand, ran straight ahead.

Being the original, I could see what they saw. There were many monsters in the forest, stronger than the ones I had fought in my previous adventure. No matter how many we defeated, more continued to spawn. It was very tiring. After fighting at least a thousand monsters, they finally stopped coming. I checked my watch. It had been an entire month. I was shocked that much time had passed, since it was always pitch black in the Forest of Darkness. It only seemed like an hour had passed. Yet strangely enough, we weren’t overtired. But little did I know that I was starving. Strangely, I couldn’t feel any stomach pain.

The monsters continued to grow bigger and stronger. Like my previous adventure, it took huge amounts of time to destroy just one, and they just wouldn’t stop coming! The monsters had stopped spawning again, leaving us free to heal ourselves and run. I checked my watch again after a very long time. When I had checked my watch, it said that two additional months had passed. “Whoa…that is weird. How can so much time pass in what only seems like an hour or two? I’m not tired and don’t feel hungry or thirsty, even though I am. I never even thought of something so strange…how did this place even come to be?!” I thought to myself.

The search continued. I noticed that while the search went on, a song began to echo throughout the forest repeatedly. “…! A Forest by The Cure! I knew this quest seemed familiar…” The two replicas and I had given up after the music finally ended. They soon rejoined me and dissipated into thin air.

Then I just sat down on the ground, depressed. “Why can’t I find her? I was going to take her out on vacation to Tywyn in Wales. But if I can’t find her, then…what will I do…?” I let out a deep sigh. My depression soon turned me into the blue-haired Dark Okami.

Just as I was going to teleport out of the forest, I heard Yui’s voice scream. This was the loudest scream thus far. Hearing that scream helped me regain my confidence and power. “Shuriken, can you pinpoint the exact direction?” I asked Shuriken, whom I had forgotten about. “It’s coming from the west!” Shuriken exclaimed. I took out my compass and faced west. I powered up and took flight. Soon, I reached a glade in Forest of Darkness. Sure enough, there was Princess Yui, and Dreigon flying overhead. “Dreigon, get down here and fight! I’m sick of you already!” I shouted, quite annoyed with the fact that he would try the same old thing twice.

Dreigon slammed down the ground and the final battle began. This time he had some new tactics and strategies. He tried to fly above me and quickly drop, as if to crush me. But he had forgotten that I could teleport, so that strategy failed. Dreigon then attempted to spit corrosive acid at me. Quickly thinking, I became Dark Okami. I absorbed the acid and shot it back at him in the form of an acid spray that emitted from my hand. The acid was corrosive and burned his faced quite badly.

Then he tried an old strategy: digging underground and attacking me when he came back up. But I caught on all too quickly. As soon as he came back up, I stunned him with my giant hammer, Once he was stunned, I stabbed his head with my sword and crushed his ribs and skull with my flail and my big ol’ ball-and-chain. Dreigon rose out of the ground, roaring very loudly and burning in a light blue flame. “Yes…wait…hold the phone…I’ve got a bad feeling this is going to be like last time…” I thought. I was right. Suddenly his muscles swelled and hardened, he revealed two zanbato swords, and his skin darkened to a bronze green.

Reminiscing about the previous battle, I changed into Dark Okami and became more enraged than ever. My hair grew longer, my biceps and triceps became larger, and my speed and power increased. My hair turned to a Goth black. Dark Aura was emanating from my body. An image flashed in my mind. It was my new form. “I am Goth Dark Okami. You’ll need my powers to help you defeat Dreigon, even after he has many deaths.”

Dreigon couldn’t see me since my hair, sword, clothes and aura were all black, and the same color as the Forest’s sky. I took out my Magic Arrows and shot him in the face, stunning him. I focused energy into my Dark Sword, which grew to the length of an ôdachi, and sliced his tail. He lost a huge chunk of energy and fell to the forest floor I transformed back and recreated my transformed Shadow clones. We unsheathed our swords, focused energy into them so that they became ôdachi length, and delivered the final blows. His body turned a bright white and faded into the darkness. ‘Hmm…that seemed a whole lot shorter than my previous adventure…’ I thought.

I released my energy and walked over to Yui. “Thank you, Okami.” She said quietly. “We’ve gotta get outta here!” I said. “This forest is dangerous, but don’t worry. Once we get out of here, I’m going to take you on a trip to Wales! And before that, I’ll tear down part of the forest and turn it into a peaceful park for the citizens! Then, I’ll buy ¼ of the beachfront property, just for us! Alright?” “Okay, Okami! ” “Good! Grab my hand!”

Massive amounts of adrenaline poured into my bloodstream. Another song began to play in the forest. This time, though it was a fast-tempo Eurobeat song. “What’s that music?” Yui asked. “A favourite of mine: Running in the 90’s by Max Coveri! Quite fitting for this situation, I must say. Now hold on tightly!” With Yui holding onto my hand for dear life, I sprinted forward and drew my sword. I ran so fast that Yui had to climb on my back and hold on. Dreigon’s minions, the monsters, were popping up everywhere. I had my sword drawn, and held it out to my right side, slicing them in half as I continued to run.

But as I was running, I began to slow down. ‘Unh! The monsters are getting harder to slice in half. I have to stop!’ I thought. “Yui, we need to stop for a minute!” I shouted. “I’m gonna have to let you off my back for while.” I finally stopped. I had to recover my energy. I glowed a bright white and transformed into Light-Hero Okami. I glowed a bright light blue as I recover my lost stamina. I was back up on my feet in no time. Yui jumped back onto my back again and I dashed toward the exit on the forest. One of our favourite songs by the Japanese band Flow began to play as I ran. “GO!!! FIGHTING DREAMERS!” we shouted in excitement.

The exit was just up ahead. I ran as faster than I had ever run in my entire life. But before we could escape, Dreigon reappeared in front of us. ‘OH, CRAP!’ I thought. ‘I thought I killed him! I’m still weak from battle and carrying my girlfriend on my back! What should I do?’ The image of Twilight Okami flashed in my mind. “It is time…” the image said. I drew my sword and relaxed. Quickly, I stabbed Dreigon in the heart repeatedly. “HARUSAME HURRICANE! SOBA STORM!! GOTH GASH!!! RAMEN RAINSTORM!!! LIGHTNING PIERCE!!!!!” He roared as he burst into flame and became a smoldering pile of ashes. Out of breath, I regained my normal form and rushed out of the Forest with Yui’s hand in mine.

Yui and I ran out of the Forest of Darkness. Once we were out, I checked my watch. It was 1:45 PM. 2 more months had passed since I had last checked my watch. Yui held on to me tightly. “Oh, thank you, my Dark Hero!” Yui replied. “You’re so brave, and will go to any length to save me. You’re so sweet!” She then quickly kissed me on the cheek. “Come on, Yui, I’m gonna take you on a trip to Wales.” I said excitedly. “But first we’ll go out for sushi! Hold on tight!”

We disappeared in a blue flash of light. Neither of us had eaten nor drank anything in the past four months, so we had lost unimaginable amounts of weight. But we had our healing powers, and they prevented us from dying of lack of water and food as well as losing too much weight.. As soon as went to the ramen shop in Jimpan, we ate as much food as our empty stomachs could hold. After we ate, I began to plan a vacation to Mid-Wales. I wanted a break from being a Hero, so I decided to get a job at my favorite place in the world; The Talyllyn Railway in Tywyn, Wales. So I discussed it with Yui, who decided to come along and work there, too. There’s another happy ending for us.

Epilogue:

Unfortunately, Okami had completely forgotten that Dreigon’s mages lived in the Forest of Darkness. While he and Yui were spending time together, purchasing beachfront property and watching the sunset, the mages had finished creating a new resurrection spell requiring the blood of the Legendary Dark Hero. Meanwhile, far away in the village of Tywyn, Wales, the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd began to cover the skies above the Talyllyn Railway…
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Holy crap you write a lot O______________O

I couldn't read the whole thing, but it was nicely detailed :b

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Yes, its true, and there's a helluva lot more where that came from affraid dancin mario lol!
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Okami wrote:Yes, its true, and there's a helluva lot more where that came from affraid dancin mario lol!

What's a helluva? o.0

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm

helluva=Hell of a
Okami
Okami