Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence

Go down

Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence Empty Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Yui’s Dark Hero:
Bye Bye Beautiful

Prologue:

Okami Takahashi, the Legendary Dark Hero of Jimpan, had vanquished Dreigon once again. His ashes remained in the Forest of Darkness. He and Yui had safely reentered the light, just on the outskirts of the Forest. An immense and frankly unimaginable amount of time had passed, and they had had nothing to eat over that period. They had planned a trip to Wales together, just the two of them. Okami was hoping to get a break from all of this Hero business for a while and get a job on his railway in the U.K.: The Talyllyn Railway, located in Tywyn in Wales.

The night of our return, a dark wind was blowing through the Forest. Dreigon’s Mage minions were casting a spell to resurrect their fallen leader and teleport him to Wales, for they knew my plans for vacation, and plotted to ruin them. All they needed to complete the spell was the blood of the Dark Hero.

I was up late that night, training for any enemies that may have followed me to Wales over the break. I was just about to wrap things up, when all of a sudden; something big had knocked me down. I felt the presence of a demonic aura, but couldn’t get up to see if it was one of Dreigon’s minions. Looking back, I realized that there was no big demon stepping on my back. It was a spell cast by one of Dreigon’s mages.

Blood was dripping from my face. I was surprised when I realized it. I hadn’t even seen or felt anything when it happened. One of Dreigon’s mages collected a drop or of my blood in a vial and disappeared into the dark. Too weak to even think about the situation, I passed out there on the ground.

When I had come around, I was completely healed, thanks to Yui. She had already packed up for the both of us, and was ready to head out for a quiet and romantic vacation. Before leaving, I used my cloning power to create a duplicate of myself to protect Jimpan while I was gone. Ready for holiday, I teleported us to the Talyllyn Railway in Tywyn, Wales.

Thanks to my multilingual power, I could speak Welsh, so I walked up to the to the railway’s owner and asked “Excuse me, but my girlfriend and I would like to get jobs here. It would be an honour to work here, so may we get jobs here?” “Oh sir, you don’t have to know how to speak Welsh to get a job here at the Talyllyn Railway, but it’s always a good thing to know…you seem familiar. Tell me, have we met before?” “No, sir, we haven’t, but is it possible that you have heard of the Legendary Dark Hero of Jimpan?” I replied, switching to American English.

“OH! Yes, word of Jimpan and its Hero have spread quite a bit here in Wales now. You must be Jim, better known as Okami, and I assume the lady behind you is Princess Yui, and because you two are quite popular here at the TR, you may have jobs here.” “Great! When can we start?” “Why, today of course! Duncan’s driver has taken ill today, and we’re having footplate specials, too. Unfortunately, you can’t be everywhere at once, and we could use quite a bit of help today…” the Owner’s voice trailed off.

“No problem,” I answered. “Yui and I can use spells to make doppelgangers ourselves, so we’ll help as much as possible today, whether it’s giving Tom Rolt a rub down or stopping by to say hi to children with Duncan.” “Excellent. Of course, we can only pay you in pounds…” “That’s not a problem either. We plan to be here often, and we use dollars, pounds, and even yen in Jimpan, so that’s perfectly fine.” “Good, very good. You may head out to the sheds. One of our other volunteers will explain everything to you.” finished the Owner. “Thank you!” Yui and I shouted as we walked away and headed toward the engine sheds.

Meanwhile back in Jimpan, Dreigon’s minions threw the vial of blood onto his ashes and chanted the final words of the spell. In a fiery flash, he rose up from the ashes, more powerful than ever. “Graaahh! Now that I have the blood of the Dark Hero, I know where to find him, and I know just who to team up with to destroy him once and for all!” He disappeared in a flash, on his way to speak with an ancient being in Welsh legend: The Brenin Llwyd; the Grey King.

The next day, Yui was filling up Dolgoch’s water tanks while I was getting Douglas (in the guise of Duncan) ready to pull coaches and stop by to say hello to the children, when we noticed the sky was getting dark. Duncan’s fireman looked up at the sky as well. “Why are the clouds ragged like that? It almost looks like a storm is coming…” wondered Yui.

The fireman began to explain “It’s not a storm cloud. It is the breath of the Brenin Llwyd…” “…the Grey King…I remember reading about that in a book. It’s really a Welsh legend.” I finished. “These are the oldest hills in Britain, right?” I asked the fireman. “Yes, next to the Scottish Hills, these are the oldest in Britain. Thus there are some legends associated with them, including the Grey King. He is supposedly a Bigfoot-like creature who preys on sheep.” “I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other mythical creatures here, like dragons…” I thought out loud. Flinching at the thought of Dreigon following me, I wished I could have never said that out loud.

Yui’s voice sounded quiet, and like she was hurt. “Okami-kun…” I glanced over at Yui, who suddenly looked hurt, and was down on her knees. I was shocked to see her like that. “Yui! Are you okay?!” I asked, rather panicked. “I…I feel something strange, Okami. I think it’s the Grey King’s Aura emanating from those clouds. It’s so powerful…it makes me feel weaker…like it’s going to take me over…it’s so cold, too…spine-chilling, even.” “I need you to be careful, Yui.” I quietly asked. “Please be strong, my princess. I won’t let the Darkness take you from me!” “…thank you.”

“Okay now, we must press onward; those coaches aren’t going to pull themselves!” the fireman reminded us. “Right. See you tonight, Yui!” I called out. Forgetting the matter for the moment, Yui and I went our separate ways for the day. But throughout the day, I still worried about her and the breath of the Brenin Llwyd, hoping that Dreigon hadn’t followed me.

Meanwhile, Dreigon had just arrived at the bottom of a Welsh mountainside. With one mighty swoosh of his wings, he soared up the hillsides until he reached the top. The Breath of the Brenin Llwyd still hung in the air, making it hard for him to see. As he walked slowly forward, an eerie voice whispered in his ear. “Who dares to approach my mountainside palace?” it said. Not knowing which direction it was coming from, Dreigon called out: “Show yourself, Grey King. I come in peace.”

The ragged clouds began to fade away, and a tall humanoid creature stepped out from the dark. “Who are you? Why have you come?” “I am Dreigon. I come from a mystic land known as Jimpan. The Legendary Dark Hero has come to Tywyn, Brenin Llwyd sir, and has brought his girlfriend, Princess Yui. I request that we team up to destroy him and capture her.” “I see…yes, I’ve heard all about the Legendary Dark Hero and his battles against you. Yes, this will never do. We kill him and claim her as the prize; we shall turn her into a Dark Being.” “…Perfect…” sneered Dreigon.

Over the next few weeks, everything went smoothly, but when the rain came and the Grey King’s Breath reappeared, I began to worry. The ragged clouds had spread across all of Tywyn. Switching over to Dolgoch with Yui one day, we stopped at Abergynolwyn before going on the night shift. Walking up to the Manager, I asked “Sir, do feel anything strange about the Brenin Llwyd’s Breath? I’ve got this terrible chill about it. And Yui feels weaker in its presence…” The manager looked a bit surprised. “Well, you are the Dark Hero, so I suppose that you might feel some demonic aura, but all I can really say is that a terrible thunderstorm may be approaching. Alf shouldn’t run tonight, since it has no cab. A better bet would be to stay together in another engine, like Tom Rolt or Edward Thomas.” “I think I can manage on my own, tonight, so if you don’t mind, sir…” Yui bravely spoke up.

“You sure, Yui hime?” I asked. “I mean, I know you can feel the Dark Aura emanating from the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd, and I know it hurts you too, I’m just worried for you…” “It’s alright, Okami. I’m feeling a lot braver than usual. I’ll just take these passengers wherever they need to go You take another engine and just head home. I’ll be back, I promise.” “Alright.” I turned to the manager. “Sir, I’ll be fine with any loco, because as the Dark Hero, I can create a protective barrier around myself and the engine…does that sound alright to you?” “Whatever works, just as long as you don’t have an accident. You’ve worked very hard lately, and deserve a break.” “Thank you very much sir.” I answered. Turning to Yui, I whispered “Please come home safely…” But as I headed home on Talyllyn, I couldn’t help but shiver; it was cold, and the powerful aura leaking from the clouds grew stronger. I couldn’t help worrying about Yui.

Days passed, and I had barely seen her at all. I was becoming a nervous wreck. ‘What in the name of Tal y llyn Lake is going on with her?’ I thought. ‘The breath of the Brenin Llwyd makes her feel weaker and chilly…as if somebody’s trying to take her over…oh, God, I hope Dreigon’s not here! I don’t have Harusame with me! I can teleport it here, just in case. I’d better do it now.’ Clenching my left fist and holding out my right arm, I quietly chanted a spell to make my sheath and shield appear on my back and Harusame in my hand. After acquiring the equipment, I left the house and flew toward the sheds.
Okami
Okami

Male
Number of posts : 46
Humor : KAMEHAMEHA X 100!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence Empty Re: Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Later that morning, I was operating Duncan by myself, using telekinesis to shovel while driving, when I stopped by the nearby camp to say hello to the children. They wave at me and at the engine, and cheered when they saw Harusame; the Dark Hero was apparently quite popular amongst small children. Before bidding them farewell, I asked them “Hey, you kids haven’t seen Yui, have you? She should have stopped by here in another engine.” A little boy spoke up. “Ooh, yeah, we saw her! She was in a red some engine and waved to us, but she looked different for some reason…like white as a ghost…” ‘She must’ve passed by in Sir Haydn….’ I thought.

Before I got to say thank you and goodbye, a strong wind was blowing. The children pointed to the sky. “Look up there!” “What is it?” “It’s a dragon!” they were all shouting. I looked up. There whizzing by in the air was Dreigon, the same bronze green as the Railway’s trademark livery colour. “Oh, jeez, it’s Dreigon!” I shouted. “Kids, Duncan and I have to go now! We’re going to chase him down, but we’d better hurry or we’ll be late!” Just before I could leave, I heard a voice with a Scottish accent outside. “Alright, move out!” I leaned out the window. My power had brought “Duncan” to life! ‘Whoa, I guess you’re not just Douglas in the guise of the Railway series version of Duncan.’ I thought to myself. “Bye, kids!” I said as I waved to the children. “G’bye!!!” they waved and clamored. Luckily, Duncan was not pulling anything, so I stoked up some more coal, still using telekinesis rather than shoveling and getting dirty, and we raced off after Dreigon.

“Douglas, or should I say ‘Duncan,’ I know you’re very old, but I need you to bear with me right now. I’m still shocked that I brought you to life with my power.” I shouted as I leaned out the door. I couldn’t believe I was actually talking to an engine. “Well, as an engine, I’m quite surprised myself. Now then, let’s go after him and have an adventure!” Duncan replied excitedly.

I leaned out the cab door and unsheathed my sword. The breath of the Brenin Llwyd hung in the air again. “Dreigon! What are you doing here? You’re spoiling my vacation! But I don’t care if I’m busy working if I can take you down again!” Using my Light Power, I created a barrier and surrounded Duncan with it. Dreigon flew lower to ram into us but it was too late; I’d already swung Harusame at him at him, giving him a large X-shaped gash on his chest. “Och, y’want some more o’ that?” Duncan taunted.

“Hmm…taunted by a steam engine brought to life by the Dark Hero…how strange. I’m not interested in fighting at the moment. I’m just here to look for a certain lake. See ya!!” Dreigon flew off into the distance. “There’s plenty of lakes in Wales...” I thought. But the only local one I know of is…oh man! He’s headed for Talyllyn Lake! I hope he doesn’t have Yui!” “Duncan, can you get me to the next station quickly?” I asked the engine. “Yes, sir! Douglas answered as we dashed away.

When we arrived, I stepped out the cab and hurried over to the stationmaster. He looked quite upset. “Stationmaster, sir! Have you seen Yui hime?” I asked hastily. I was getting nervous again. “I’m afraid so. She came by in Sir Haydn to pick up passengers when a great dragon the same color as most of the engines swept down and grabbed her. He spoke to manager and the owner in Welsh and flew off then.” The manager and the owner walked sadly up to me. “What did Dreigon say to you two?” I asked. “Talyllyn.” The manager replied grimly. “Och, Jim was right!” called Duncan. This made everyone turn around in shock. The Light power still coursed through the engine. “That nasty Dreigon’s headed for Talyllyn Lake!” “Lake in the peaceful place…” I whispered. “That’s what it means in English! I remember reading that!”

I turned to the owner. “Sir…I must…may I…” My voice began to trail off when the owner interrupted. “It’s alright, laddie. I understand what’s going on. Dreigon kidnapped the employee you care about most. I know you need to save her, so take as much time as you’ll need. I have a feeling that something bigger than Dreigon is threatening this world at the moment, though. Go, save the railway, the princess, and the world!” “Thank you, sir. I’ll be back…hopefully.” Unsheathing Harusame again and powering up, I flew off toward the Lake in the Peaceful Place.

But when I arrived at the lake, it was too late. Yui was suspended in the air as the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd consumed her. “YUI!!!! NO!!!” I shouted as I reached for her arm. Yui grabbed onto my arm but was weakened by the ragged clouds and accidentally let go. “AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed as the dark clouds surrounded her. At long last, she disappeared into the Grey King’s Breath. Devastated, I fell to my knees, dropping Harusame.

“No…I…failed…she’s gone…damn…” “Oh, that’s where you’re wrong, Dark Hero…” a voice said as the Grey King stepped out of the clouds. “You…you’re the Brenin Llwyd…the Grey King. So you’re the one behind Yui’s weakness to the clouds! You and Dreigon!” Changing to Dark Okami, I charged toward him, Harusame pointed toward his head. “Grrr…damn you! I’ll kill you! Or at least force you back deep into the Welsh hills!” I growled and charged at him. But before I could get to him, he waved his arm, knocking me over with his dark magic. “It is useless to fight me. You cannot win. Your princess is mine…” he angrily snarled.

Dreigon was enraged. “Hey! I thought you said WE would claim her as the prize! You double-crosser!” “Indeed, I said we would claim her as the prize. I did not say she would our prize.” The Grey King snarled with a sneer. Dreigon furiously ran toward him, ready to strike, but the Brenin Llwyd was much more powerful than him. Using his dark power, he lifted Dreigon into the air and slammed him into the ground, knocking him out.

Turning back into Dark Okami, I faced the Grey King. “Alright, ya lousy Bigfoot, what did you do to her?” I roared. “Don’t worry your little head, Dark Hero. I haven’t destroyed her, I’ve only turned her into a Dark Being with her eyes set on your death…” he paused impressively. “You may come out now, Princess. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” A shadowy figure stepped out of the clouds. Yui had indeed become a Dark Being. ‘Oh…my…God…she looks beautiful!! But it’s the deadly kind of beauty!!’ I thought. My battle music power then kicked in. Bye Bye Beautiful by Nightwish began playing.

“Yui, I know you’re in there somewhere, and I really don’t want to fight you, but if that’s what it takes to send the Grey King back into the mountains, then so be it!!!” I charged toward her with Dark Harusame in hand and charged with all my might. But it was no use; in the blink of an eye, she knocked Harusame out of my hand and into the lake below. Without a sword, I had no choice but to use my other attacks. “Dark Rampage! Dark Drill! Dark Hammer! Dark Tornado! Dark Behemoth !” Yet she blocked and avoided them all. “You cannot win. I will drive you away from this country, or better yet, kill you.” the Brenin Llwyd chuckled evilly.

‘Damn it, what the Hell should I do?’ I thought. ‘I can’t beat her as Dark Okami, and turning into Light Okami would make things worse: I’d purify the darkness within her, but at the cost of her life…’ I thought long and hard. “Oh, God, am I gonna regret this for the rest of my life…” Turning into LightHero Okami, I slowly faced Grey King’s Puppet: the Dark Princess Yui. “…Yui…” I whispered. This was the hardest thing for me to do. Tears wildly dripped down my face as I spoke my last words to her. “…Yui …I love you…” Determined to free her mind, body and soul from the Grey King’s clutches, I quickly thrust Light Harusame into her heart with all of my strength, pouring every last bit of my Light energy into that single blow. “LIGHTNING PIERCE: PURIFICATION!!!!!” I followed up with a few more, shouting the last four lines of the song. Coincidentally, these final blows were equal to the number of syllables in those lines, so that’s 19. (20 if you count the one from the before). “BYE, BYE, BEAUTIFUL! BYE, BYE BEAUTIFUL!! BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL!!! BYE BYE BYE BYE!!!!!” The song ended, and I dropped Harusame and watched the results of my actions in a paralyzed terror. As she was purified, Yui glowed a bright white and disappeared. All that was left was sparkling dust floating toward the lake.
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence Empty Re: Yui's Dark Hero: Nightwish Sequence

Post  Okami Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Devastated even more so than before, I dropped to my knees. “No…she’s gone…my perfect girl…what have I done?” “Ha ha ha ha…Now to be rid of you…” the Brenin Llwyd sniggered. “You see these clouds the Welsh call ‘the breath of the Brenin Llwyd’? They are filled with unimaginable Dark power, and will soon cover this world in darkness!” The Grey King transformed into a cloud of smoke, which drifted over towards Dreigon’s body. “It seems that Dreigon may be useful after all…” his voice echoed. The smoke entered Dreigon’s nose, and soon enough, the Grey King had possessed Dreigon’s body, making him even more powerful. “You will not win. You will die.” The possessed dragon knocked me into the lake below.

Everything felt warm and cold, just like when I was in the lava in my first adventure. ‘No…I failed…I can never be seen again. I destroyed my dream girl, and she can’t be brought back…’ I thought mournfully. A familiar voice echoed through the lake as negative thoughts floated through my head.

“…Okami-kun…” ‘…! Yui! But…how? I killed you…how can you still speak to me?!’ A bright image of her appeared before me. “I understand why you did what you had to…it’s okay. You can beat him. I’ll come back to you…somehow. Okami…I love you…” Her voice and image faded as another appeared. It was Twilight. Okami. “Remember me? Use my powers to beat the Brenin Llwyd and drive him deep into the Welsh mountains. You can do it…I know you can…you know you can…believe in yourself…” The image faded away.

I regained my confidence and power. ‘YES…I CAN DO IT! I CAN AND WILL!! I’LL DO IT!!! I’LL KILL YOU AND FIND A WAY TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE!!!!’ Quickly swimming to the bottom of the lake to grab Harusame, I planted my feet on the lake bottom, powered up to Twilight Okami, squat down, and thrust myself upward through the water like a rocket, and landed back on the field. “Grrr…you can’t be alive still! Now you’re going to die a bloody, painful death!!!” shouted the Grey King as he charged toward me, still possessing Dreigon’s body.

“LIGHTNING PIERCE: EXORCISM!!!” I thrust Twilight Harusame into Dreigon’s wound, forcing the Brenin Llwyd out of his body and killing Dreigon again. As Dreigon’s body burned and became ashes once more, the Grey King returned to his bigfoot-esque form. “Dark Hero, I grow tried of you. Now DIE!!!” He raised his arm to destroy me with his Dark power, but it was too late for him. I dashed toward him with my new Sonic speed. “You’re too slow!” I then struck the five final blows in my five forms: Okami, Dark Okami, LightHero Okami, Goth Dark Okami and Twilight Okami. “HARUSAME HURRICANE! SOBA STORM!! GOTH GASH!!! RAMEN RAINSTORM!!!! LIGHTNING PIERCE!!!!!”

At long last, the battle was over. The Brenin Llwyd, alias the Grey King, turned back into a smoke cloud, floating off toward the mountains. “..someday I shall return…” his voiced echoed. Tired and still devastated, heartbroken, and ashamed of my actions to save Yui, I dropped to my knees once more. I was more upset than I’d ever been in my life, and began to shed tears. They wildly ran down my face once more, and began to drop into the lake. “I don’t know how to bring her back…” was the only thing I could manage to say. I looked out onto Talyllyn Lake, still devastated. ‘But I must find a way to bring her back…I must!’ I thought. “…Sayonara, Yukiyama Yui…Ai shteru…” I sadly whispered in Japanese. Still upset, my tears dropped into the lake below.

Just as I turned to leave, I heard a noise coming from the lake. I turned around and saw a light rising from the lake. The light took on the form of a bearded man on horseback. “I am the spirit of the lake in the peaceful place. My name is Tal y llyn. You did a very hard thing, Dark Hero, the hardest thing a Hero could ever do. I feel your pain channeling throughout the area. I can bring your beloved Yui back, as the two were meant to be together…” The light shone even brighter, and the sparkling dust that was left of Yui floated back toward me. It shone brightly and took on the form of the beautiful princess Yui.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. And speaking of my eyes, I was so overcome with joy, and thus tears of joy rapidly ran down my face as I held Yui tightly and closer to me than ever before. “…Yui…I’m so sorry…I’m never letting this happen again…I’ll never let you die again…I’m never letting you go, and by that I’m not talking about this hug…oh! Am I being too clingy? Sorry!” I apologised. “Oh, God, this is the best moment of my entire life thus far…” “Say no more, Okami-kun. I understand what you mean. This is really my fault. I was already weakened by the power of the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd…”

“Listen, Yui-chan, I don’t think you should take the blame. It’s not your fault that you’d already been weakened. It was the Grey King’s fault. He weakened you and turned you into a Dark Being. Fighting you was one of the hardest things for me to do, and using the Lightning Pierce Purification against you was the only way to save you, but that was even harder than the fight, because it took away my dream girl. I was totally destroyed, so to speak. I’m ashamed of what I did, and I can never forgive myself for it…” “But I have…” she replied.

“..thank you…Yui, the Brenin Llwyd gave you Dark Powers, but he made you his Dark Puppet. (Aw, yuck! That sounded so wrong! Even he was a perv! Seems that every princess kidnapping villain is one, cuz they’ve nothing better to do…) If anyone’s going to give you Dark Powers, it ought to be me. I would never turn you into a Dark Being. Would you like me to give them to you? They could help you in case Dreigon ever returns. They can also block out the harmful effects that the Grey King’s Breath had on you.” “…okay, then! I really don’t want to experience that horrible overtaking again, so let’s do it!” she answered.

“Alright, now. Just relax your muscles and kneel down as if we were relaxing in the tatami room at home.” I began to explain. “I’m going to put my hands on the back of your kimono and pour some of my Dark Power into you. Once I’m finished, you’re most likely going to turn into your Dark form involuntarily, possibly even staying that way for a while. At first you’ll only be able to tense up to become Dark Yui and relax to become return to normal, which, in your case is also your Light form. But once your powers begin to fully develop, you can transform instantly at any given time. At rare moments you’ll lose control of your Dark Form, but it only lasts a few seconds. That ought to cover everything. Are you ready now, Yui?” “Yes, Okami-kun. I’m ready now.”

So the procedure began. I placed my hands on the back of her kimono and poured the Dark Power into her. As the process continued, she bent over in pain. I could feel it, too. It must have been hard for her having only Light powers while trying to absorb the Darkness. But she began to straighten up toward the end of the procedure. At last, I was finished. “Okay, my Dark Princess, please turn around now. I’d like to get a good look at your Dark form.”

Finally, we were face to face. Stunned, I shrunk back a bit. “Oh… my…God! You’re more beautiful than anyone ever was! Just take a look at your reflection in the lake! You remind me of Midna!” As she looked at her reflection, she let out a small gasp. Now her kimono had changed to a Dark purple, and her eyes had changed dramatically. Her eyelashes had grown long and darker. Her eyebrows seemed to have had grown longer and darker, too, as if they were like Midna’s eyebrows. The shape of a Black Heart had appeared on her kimono and her faced had Dark scar-like lines forming a similar (yet fancy-looking) heart shape on her right cheek. After a few more seconds of looking at herself, she stood up with her fists clenched in the air. “OH, YEAH! WOW!! THIS FEELS GREAT!!!” “Yeah, awright!! You same more fiery now! I like that! Now let’s go back to the TR. I’m still not finished with our Holiday! Or work! Ha ha ha!”

“Okami?” “Yes?” “Y’know how you just mentioned Midna?” “Yes…why?” “I know you had that crazy dream…” My eyes almost popped outta my head when she said that. “H-how do you know that?!” I was a nervous wreck. “Your face was going bright red in your sleep, and you were mumbling ‘Ohh, Midna…’ in your sleep. So I used my mind-reading ability to take a peek into your dream…” Even I didn’t know that. I was mortified and felt so violated! “Hey, I don’t peek at your dreams! And wha-what’s dis gotta do wit anythin’?!” I asked. “I have a surprise for ya…eee hee hee! ” ‘S-she just giggled like Midna! Why? What the heck’s goin’ on?!” I was sooo confused.

Yui turned around, no longer facing me. A bright light shone from her, and when she turned around, I practically fainted of excitement. “Yui…y-you look like M-m…” “Midna? Yeah, I found out how to make myself look like both of her forms after looking at your dream. Eee hee hee!” I was still stuttering like Masahiro Sakurai does in his quotes on the Smash Bros. Dojo. “B-but why?! Why are you torturing me like this?! I’msorryitwasn’tmyfaultIhadthatdream! Hunh?”

Yui (still in Human Midna form), disappeared in a purple cloud, just like in the dream. “Oh God…I know what’s next…I’m not ready for this!” Suddenly my sight was blocked by her hand. She was behind me. “Daareda?” she whispered. ‘Oh God, here it comes…!’ I thought. “Okami…I love you…” Without even trying or wanting to, I turned around and faced her. She had that sleepy seductive look in her eyes. ‘OMIGODHERECOMESTHEBESTPART!’ I thought, both excited and scared to death. My mind raced at over 100 mph. ‘I’LLDOITEVENTHOUGHIAMNOTEADY!’ I thought. And just like that, in the blink of an eye, Yui and I had our first kiss, which was actually a full-out make-out. It lasted for a few minutes, but it felt like forever. Once it ended, my face went bright red. “WOO! YES!! WOO-HOO!!! YEEEAAAH!!!! OH YEEAAAAHHH!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES!!!!!!! LET’S DOT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! ” I shouted just before I fell over, outta energy.

A second or two later, Yui (no longer in Human Midna form) was leaning over me. “So I’m guessing you liked it? Eee hee hee!” “Oh my God, I stand corrected! THAT was the best moment of my life!” “Tee hee! If you hadn’t noticed, I’d teleported us into the forest, slowed down time, and played Ghost Love Score by Nightwish…” “Yui, that was even better than the dream! I originally wanted to kiss you on my first adventure, but because of those interruptions, we put it off. I was gonna save it for the proposal--” “You’re gonna propose to me?! Really?!” Now she was excited. “Yes, but when the time is right…but not right now. Once I destroy Dreigon once and for all, then that will be the time.” “Oh, c’mere you big lovable wolf boy!” She without warning grabbed me and planted smooches all over my face. “That was the second best moment of my life! Let’s smooch and make-out more often! Eh, if you don’t mind…” I said. “Oh, I don’t.” she replied. Suddenly I thought of something. “Oh, and before we head back, there’s at least one more thing I wanna do…”

The Breath of the Brenin Llwyd still hung in the air. Looking up at it reminded me of its Dark power. “I could use some more Dark power, but I’ll use it for only good, of course…” I said as I quickly flew towards the clouds. “Okami-kun! What’re you doing?!” Yui was worried and upset. Once inside the cloud, I was instantly surrounded by a thick black darkness, unable to see anything. I could feel it trying to take over, but of course, I wouldn’t let it. My whole body ached as the power coursed through my veins.

At last, I’d couldn’t take it anymore; the pain was too great, and the darkness was getting too powerful. “AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” I could hear Yui gasp, afraid that by entering the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd, I had taken my own life. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case. Tears ran down her face as I slowly descended from the cloud and landed next to her. Purple static surrounded me, my hair was flashing a pulsating purple, and my muscles had grown bigger, but it wasn’t noticeable. Looking up at Yui, I flashed a smile and winked. “Heh heh, piece of cake!” I said, giving my signature thumbs-up pose. “Wait a minute…scratch that. ‘The cake is a lie.’ It was a Piece of Heart, no wait! A Piece of Pie! Heh heh heh…” I chuckled. “Okami.” “Yes?” “I love you.” “I love you too.”

Hand in hand, the two of us flew back to the Tywyn Wharf’s Narrow Gauge Museum to spend more time together. And as we flew off into the distance, the Breath of the Brenin Llwyd disappeared and the sun shone brightly. Just another happy ending for us.

Epilogue:

The Brenin Llwyd had been forced back into the Welsh mountains, and all seemed well. Dreigon’s ashes remained near the lake. But as Yui and Okami walked into the Museum’s Awdry Study, the Welsh winds swept them away…
Okami
Okami

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down