Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos

4 posters

Go down

Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos Empty Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos

Post  AlphaBlue-09 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Okay, so, considering all that's happened since the last update (which, ironically enough, fell through), I thought it only fair to at least let everyone in on what's going on...that is, without entirely spoiling the new site.

Some of you have seen it already (it's still a work in progress), some of you have not. The point is, due to some last-minute foul-ups and a few saving graces, the site's progressing well (thanks to an old face), though the vBulletin forum has yet to be established. Now, I'm not going to pull a Chaos Black and give you some deadline that we can't possibly meet out of sheer optimism, but what I can say is that we're hoping to see it up before the New Year rolls around. This should also be the LAST delay before the site goes up; we're fairly certain that the foundation is firm and solid, so no more up-rooting our plans at the last minute.

Anyone who'd like more details should feel free to send me a PM, and I'll see if I can get back to you with some more info.

To the future.

- AB9
who's getting a little sick of waiting himself. bounce
AlphaBlue-09
AlphaBlue-09

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos Empty Re: Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos

Post  Chaos Black Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:39 pm

What he is trying to say is, Lee is back, otherwise known as Kokiri Kid.

Yes, we struck a deal, and Kokiri Forest is no longer happening. Instead, we are making this new site; now, I would tell you the name, but Alpha would murder me! XD

I can say that I'm adding Kokiri Kids to the history section of this new site. I will give you the proposed date of launch real soon (When VB the money for the VB arrives with Lee), and, like Alpha said, there WON'T be anymore delays. After all, since we have decided to work with Lee and let him pay for hosting while I pay for VB (payment has been sent so we are getting it) this site will be up much faster. I can also say the layout is looking KICK ASS!!

So yeah, we'll send out a mass email to everyone one who was a member of Kokiri Kids, with information on this top secret new site.

Thanks.

Chaos Black
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos Empty Re: Update: Don't Kill the Messenger, Blame Chaos

Post  Indosay Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Well that's all very surprising. You guys had me scared there for a bit, sitting around with no one posting in like 2 weeks. But awesome. Can't wait to get going. Glad Lee's back, that will be fun.
Indosay
Indosay

Male
Number of posts : 10
Humor : That's what she said.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://www.myspace.com/emulusmusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Abijah Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 pm

It'll be a sweet site.

I look forward to when it's actually finished. tongue
Abijah
Abijah

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : xkcd
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaBlue-09 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Okay, so, progress report. And this one's for CJ, Dan the man, and Indosay. Clickies on the linkies, people.

Keep in mind that this bit has only recently been implemented, which explains why we're lacking a skin. The main site is actually looking very, VERY healthy.
AlphaBlue-09
AlphaBlue-09

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am

AlphaBlue-09 wrote:Okay, so, progress report. And this one's for CJ, Dan the man, and Indosay. Clickies on the linkies, people.

Keep in mind that this bit has only recently been implemented, which explains why we're lacking a skin. The main site is actually looking very, VERY healthy.

Yep.
I paid for that VB, well I paid for half of it! xD

EDIT:

Right I can safely say that, Cj, Stray, Abijah, Skullkid and Indosay will all be moderator on this new website.
There.

Chaos Black
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down