Fall Xbox LIVE update.

Go down

Fall Xbox LIVE update.

Post  Dan the man on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Did any of you hear about the new Xbox LIVE update coming this fall? It is supposed to completely redesign everything that is Xbox LIVE. There will be new arcade games available at the marketplace and there will now be "Avatars" that are strikingly similar Miis. The new arcade games will incorporate these avatars and Xbox LIVE will soon be taking on a new Wii-like feel added on to its already amazing online experience. Also, there is going to be a lot of new features. The one that I am looking forward to the most is the one that is where if you have a Netflix account then you can add movies to your Instant Que on Netflix and watch full movies instantly over Xbox LIVE. Have you guys heard about it? If you have Xbox LIVE it was all over the Xbox LIVE Newsletter about a month ago.

Dan the man

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall Xbox LIVE update.

Post  Jmoyer on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Yes I have heard of it although the avatars do look almost like mii's its going to be a great update, the party play looks pretty sweet I can finally private chat with all my friends at the same time its going to make Xbox Live even better.
Jmoyer

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Nick on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 am

Dan the man wrote:Did any of you hear about the new Xbox LIVE update coming this fall? It is supposed to completely redesign everything that is Xbox LIVE. There will be new arcade games available at the marketplace and there will now be "Avatars" that are strikingly similar Miis. The new arcade games will incorporate these avatars and Xbox LIVE will soon be taking on a new Wii-like feel added on to its already amazing online experience. Also, there is going to be a lot of new features. The one that I am looking forward to the most is the one that is where if you have a Netflix account then you can add movies to your Instant Que on Netflix and watch full movies instantly over Xbox LIVE. Have you guys heard about it? If you have Xbox LIVE it was all over the Xbox LIVE Newsletter about a month ago.
when is the new update due?
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down