Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME!

3 posters

Go down

Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME! Empty Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME!

Post  Chaos Black Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 am

Right sorry about the long a$$ delay on getting the site back up, now you may recall me saying there was a back up to the old site and I'm not lying about that, but I need to contact Steve who then needs to contact the host people who were supposed to save regular back up of the sites, thats what we paid for at Kokiri Kids so we did not need to keep saving back ups of the site to our own computers.

Now I have a pile of things to get threw, I need to check my myspace, my emails, get on MSN, ring Steve and so much more.

So gimme 24 hours.

Thanks.

^_^ It's great to be officialy...BACK!! bounce

P.S I think Obama will win the election tonight. =P
Also I have also realised I made a terrible mistake by having a Ps3, Sony are evil, Nintendo are the best, simple as. >_> (AC: LGTTC is coming out soon so yeah, Wii > Ps3)

Yeah I felt it my dutie to state those last two comments, but yeah I don't support Obama, I just think he'll win the election. =P

Chaos Black
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME! Empty Re: Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME!

Post  Dan Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Chaos Black wrote:Right sorry about the long a$$ delay on getting the site back up, now you may recall me saying there was a back up to the old site and I'm not lying about that, but I need to contact Steve who then needs to contact the host people who were supposed to save regular back up of the sites, thats what we paid for at Kokiri Kids so we did not need to keep saving back ups of the site to our own computers.

Now I have a pile of things to get threw, I need to check my myspace, my emails, get on MSN, ring Steve and so much more.

So gimme 24 hours.

Thanks.

Also I have also realised I made a terrible mistake by having a Ps3, Sony are evil, Nintendo are the best, simple as. >_> (AC: LGTTC is coming out soon so yeah, Wii > Ps3)

Yeah I felt it my dutie to state those last two comments, but yeah I don't support Obama, I just think he'll win the election. =P

=D This is why we love you. =p

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry

Back to top Go down

Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME! Empty Re: Got my new laptop with my old hardrive, ITS TIME!

Post  Chaos Black Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 am

Dan wrote:
Chaos Black wrote:Right sorry about the long a$$ delay on getting the site back up, now you may recall me saying there was a back up to the old site and I'm not lying about that, but I need to contact Steve who then needs to contact the host people who were supposed to save regular back up of the sites, thats what we paid for at Kokiri Kids so we did not need to keep saving back ups of the site to our own computers.

So gimme 24 hours.

Thanks.

=D This is why we love you. =p

Thank you Dan. =)

Wow just incredible Obama won the election! =D

Excellent news folks, I found a back up for what I think is only the homepage on my documents!!!
It could be the whole back up for the site, if it is, we'll loose alot of posts, reason that is because it's not a new back up.
But yeah if I can get one that is more recent then I'll use it.

Also in about 5 hours I'll be making new layouts for the new homepage. ^_^
Still not had any reply from Steve via email yet though, he's a very busy man.

Chaos Black
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Wow. Cool. Ok
Kat
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum