Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Review on Twilight Princess

3 posters

Go down

My Review on Twilight Princess Empty My Review on Twilight Princess

Post  Taylink Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 pm

So whats your opinion on this game?
I played it so much I beat in 2 weeks once, well the main storyline....
It keep me entertianed and much. Doing glitches and stuff really adds more to the game. Im still working on other glitches and stuff but its fun none of the less. Ganon looked eviler than ever and Zant, misguided by Ganon and had to pay the price.... An innocent victim of the situation.... I really don't understand sending Ganon to the Twilight Realm..... I guess the Sages figured it was out of their hair it wasn't really their problem. What the sages did was cruel to the Twili sending Ganon there to get him out of their land..... Most dungeons like the Water Temple and the boss... I see the relation between Morpha and Morpheel? (Or whatever there names are) They must be the same thing or related.
Ive been seeing alot of OoT refernces and monsters. For example Gohma from OoT returns in Twilight Princess Temple of Time, but the form you first see it may be creepy and gross but its true form is cowardly and weak. Also like OoT it has all those offspring gohmalings or something crawling all over the dungeon. It also refferences to Link to the Past with the Dark Realm and turning into an animal upon entering. Another refernce to the game that made Zelda a legend and crerated the 3D Zelda craze, OoT, they both featured the Zora's Lake being frozen. Unlike OoT you can unfreeze it on your own and without going through a dungeon. Wait theres more, it features the Skull Kid possibly the same one from OoT and Majorias Mask. So you say it wasn't enough like the oldere games and it was missing the classics eh? I guess you've been proven wrong.
The controls were a bit shaky at first and they sometimes still are! Different but great. I enjoyed moving around with the Wii verision. I also have the gamecube version. Even though the Gamecube verison wasnt as interactive, you still get capture in the gameplay. The game play on both versions were fantastic. I really had a great time with the controlls. Im not sure about other people and there time with the controlls, I still enjoyed it none of the less. Its a great interactive game with the controlls no matter what version you're playing or got. Its a great game with nearly flawless controlls. I really reccommend the Wii version for the controlls though.
Theres plenty of minigames side quest as well such as Golden Bug hunting and River Riding and popping ballons on the Zora River. And theres plenty of glitches to discover too! Theres alot to this game than what meets the eye. Now you really can't say its not like the old Zelda games you're used too. It really is like the old games just with new items and features. I really enjoyed this game. Whether it references to both old or new games it really is fun. I now will rate this game from a scale to 1 to 10.

StoryLine: 8/10
Controlls: 9/10
Graphics: 9.5/10
Music/Sound: 9/10
Overall Score: 9/10
Well guys what do you think?
Taylink
Taylink

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

My Review on Twilight Princess Empty Educated Response

Post  Dan Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Well, first of all, I know you were probably rounding but I think your average score should be 8.875/10. But otherwise, I personally found the game too easy. Zelda games just seem to get shorter and easier every time. The main storyline was very slow and spread out, and half the time I would forget what the point of the game is, but it was still fun to just explore a bit. The graphics were pretty good, nothing very bad about them. But, the audio on the game was a little to soft for me. Also, the side quests upset me because they were also not very challenging. Getting full Heart Containers was also not much of a challenge. To be honest, the most difficult part of the game to me was when you had to push the blocks on the ice. But once you beat the game, it has virtually no replay value.

So, my scoring:

Audio: (7/10)
Graphics: (9/10)
Storyline: (7/10)
Side-Quests: (5/10)
Replay Value: (4/10)
Amount of Fun while playing: (10/10)
Interest of Glitches: (9/10)

Overall Score: (7.2857142857142857142857142857143/10)

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

My Review on Twilight Princess Empty Re: My Review on Twilight Princess

Post  Kat Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:25 am

Dan wrote:Well, first of all, I know you were probably rounding but I think your average score should be 8.875/10. But otherwise, I personally found the game too easy. Zelda games just seem to get shorter and easier every time. The main storyline was very slow and spread out, and half the time I would forget what the point of the game is, but it was still fun to just explore a bit. The graphics were pretty good, nothing very bad about them. But, the audio on the game was a little to soft for me. Also, the side quests upset me because they were also not very challenging. Getting full Heart Containers was also not much of a challenge. To be honest, the most difficult part of the game to me was when you had to push the blocks on the ice. But once you beat the game, it has virtually no replay value.

So, my scoring:

Audio: (7/10)
Graphics: (9/10)
Storyline: (7/10)
Side-Quests: (5/10)
Replay Value: (4/10)
Amount of Fun while playing: (10/10)
Interest of Glitches: (9/10)

Overall Score: (7.2857142857142857142857142857143/10)

Yea, I haved to agree with you there, Dan. The game isn't really challenging. And I believe a 4 year old could figure the game out. Nintendo needs to make the final bosses challenging! Not 3 hits you're dead.

Especally with Ganondorf/Ganon. Defeating Ganon/Ganondorf wasn't challenging, but took abit longer. Overall it was somewhat fun to watch the little videos, but it still seemed less challenging, and longer.

Nintendo needs to pick it up. Their slacking off!
Kat
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

My Review on Twilight Princess Empty Re: My Review on Twilight Princess

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down