Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me please!!!!

2 posters

Go down

help me please!!!! Empty help me please!!!!

Post  Empire_Warrior13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:31 pm

I need your help guys click on this url http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=623177
or click on the banners and when you enter the website please register and login
you'll earn points and I'll get 20% in example you earn
10 point I'll earn 2 points. I need your help please

help me please!!!! Banner30
help me please!!!! Banner10
Empire_Warrior13
Empire_Warrior13

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

help me please!!!! Empty Re: help me please!!!!

Post  Dan Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Empire_Warrior13 wrote:I need your help guys click on this url http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=623177
or click on the banners and when you enter the website please register and login

Well besides this being in the wrong place to post, I'd like to say that I found prizerebel to basically be not worthwhile at all. I was convinced at one point to use it, but you barely get any points, and the surveys are COMPLETELY annoying. I'm not trying to be angry or anything, I'm just saying if you just started Prizerebel, that I do not suggest using them. Most of the surveys are always asking you personal information, they do not relate to you in any way, and they spam your email if you have a weak provider. I have also heard that many of the people who do actually earn enough points for prizes, have absolutely slow service and bad support. Numerous copies of the wrong items have been shipped too. And many of the surveys also seem endless because to complete one sponsor offer, you must complete another one, and another and so on. So, honestly, I suggest you should find a better site to be working off of, or find a provider to by your games and other things like that for cheaper form. Usually when I jneed something (like a game for instance) but are short on money, I find a place to buy it cheap, sometimes used, or I wait for the initial price to just lower.

Rock Band Forums wrote:

I see in some people sigs a message talking about free 1600 MS points. So I thought i would try it. It took me about 3 days to get enough points to claim the MS points card. I waited 3 days and finally got an email with a code for the 1600 points! SWEET!
Unfortunatley they must have sent the same code out more than once because when i entered the code it was invalid. I called 1800 4myxbox and they told me that the card was already consumed the day before.
I went back to prizerebel.com and filled out a support ticket explaining what happened and asking for a valid code. A couple of hours go by and I go back to the website to see if anyone had read it yet and.....I have been wiped off their database all together. cant login, email address doesnt exist on their database.
So please dont get scammed like i did and stay away from prizerebel.com!

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire_Warrior13 Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Dan wrote:
Empire_Warrior13 wrote:I need your help guys click on this url http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=623177

Well besides this being in the wrong place to post, I'd like to say that I found prizerebel to basically be not worthwhile at all. I was convinced at one point to use it, but you barely get any points, and the surveys are COMPLETELY annoying. I'm not trying to be angry or anything, I'm just saying if you just started Prizerebel, that I do not suggest using them. Most of the surveys are always asking you personal information, they do not relate to you in any way, and they spam your email if you have a weak provider. I have also heard that many of the people who do actually earn enough points for prizes, have absolutely slow service and bad support. Numerous copies of the wrong items have been shipped too. And many of the surveys also seem endless because to complete one sponsor offer, you must complete another one, and another and so on. So, honestly, I suggest you should find a better site to be working off of, or find a provider to by your games and other things like that for cheaper form. Usually when I jneed something (like a game for instance) but are short on money, I find a place to buy it cheap, sometimes used, or I wait for the initial price to just lower.

Rock Band Forums wrote:

I see in some people sigs a message talking about free 1600 MS points. So I thought i would try it. It took me about 3 days to get enough points to claim the MS points card. I waited 3 days and finally got an email with a code for the 1600 points! SWEET!
Unfortunatley they must have sent the same code out more than once because when i entered the code it was invalid. I called 1800 4myxbox and they told me that the card was already consumed the day before.
I went back to prizerebel.com and filled out a support ticket explaining what happened and asking for a valid code. A couple of hours go by and I go back to the website to see if anyone had read it yet and.....I have been wiped off their database all together. cant login, email address doesnt exist on their database.
So please dont get scammed like i did and stay away from prizerebel.com!

I don't want the games, accesories or something like that cause I know they
won't give it to me. I need the astro gift card for ogplanet.
Empire_Warrior13
Empire_Warrior13

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Empire_Warrior13 wrote:

I don't want the games, accesories or something like that cause I know they
won't give it to me. I need the astro gift card for ogplanet.

Well, it's still just a way that doesn't really seem to provide anything to the economy either. =\

I'm just saying.

Go ahead and do it if you please, but most people here probably won't want to distribute information for prize offer sites, they tend to have a bad name to them.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum