In halo? Liike it hate it? Let me know

Go down

In halo? Liike it hate it? Let me know

Post  Mr.Nick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:28 am

Well i just heard that Microsoft still owned the rights to halo and they want to make another Halo! bungie droped it all together ending the series with Halo 3. First hearing this news from a buddy in L.A, What can i say.....I was excited..........UNTILL!!!!! IT HAPPENED i heard the people making it were the guys who made Band of brothers.......personally that game sucked and blowed at the same time......I so pissed off bout this news i'm starting a boycott against halo 4! Whose with me!!!! Twisted Evil
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In halo? Liike it hate it? Let me know

Post  Kat on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Mr.Nick wrote:Well i just heard that Microsoft still owned the rights to halo and they want to make another Halo! bungie droped it all together ending the series with Halo 3. First hearing this news from a buddy in L.A, What can i say.....I was excited..........UNTILL!!!!! IT HAPPENED i heard the people making it were the guys who made Band of brothers.......personally that game sucked and blowed at the same time......I so pissed off bout this news i'm starting a boycott against halo 4! Whose with me!!!! Twisted Evil

I am even though I suck at Halo. Last time I played my score was -56
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum