i'm addicted to Advance wars

Go down

i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Mr.Nick on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Advance wars! The game just rules i can't think what the world would be like without the game
avatar
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Kat on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

I thought you were addicted to Oblivion... Oh well...
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Cjfidler on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Advance wars...oblivion oh such sweet sweet games. the only thing that will replace them is the soon coming fable 2.

Who isn't addicted to advance wars when they first play it?
avatar
Cjfidler
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 61
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://kokirikids.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  adamsway2407 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:52 pm

ADVANCE WARZZZ!!!!!!

I luv this game. So much and so different from Fire Emblem....

Which one are you playing? I've beaten 1+2 but I don't have the DS ones.
avatar
adamsway2407

Male
Number of posts : 19
Age : 22
Location : Next to Fermilab, the second biggest potential nuke in the world.
Humor : .................. Emo Glare .................. (No offense against emo people) ..................
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Mr.Nick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:30 am

adamsway2407 wrote:ADVANCE WARZZZ!!!!!!

I luv this game. So much and so different from Fire Emblem....

Which one are you playing? I've beaten 1+2 but I don't have the DS ones.

I've never finshed any of them i'm playing the dual strike one on DS right now
avatar
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Dan on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm addicted to Cooking Mama 2. Haven't even tried Advance Wars. o_____o

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Mr.Nick on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:53 pm

Dan wrote:I'm addicted to Cooking Mama 2. Haven't even tried Advance Wars. o_____o

it really passes the time between 3 hour plane trips to L.A. ever 2 to 3 months
avatar
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Dan on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Mr.Nick wrote:it really passes the time between 3 hour plane trips to L.A. ever 2 to 3 months

I suppose I'll try it then. But I never get a lot of free time to even play my DS anymore.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Mr.Nick on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:20 am

Dan wrote:
Mr.Nick wrote:it really passes the time between 3 hour plane trips to L.A. ever 2 to 3 months

I suppose I'll try it then. But I never get a lot of free time to even play my DS anymore.
Likewise my friend, i've been so busy with work, I can't do much anymore.
avatar
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Kat on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Mr.Nick wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mr.Nick wrote:it really passes the time between 3 hour plane trips to L.A. ever 2 to 3 months

I suppose I'll try it then. But I never get a lot of free time to even play my DS anymore.
Likewise my friend, i've been so busy with work, I can't do much anymore.

That true.
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Dan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Yea, I tried Advance Wars, but I kinda didn't like it. I just wasn't feeling it I suppose. I'm not saying it's a bad game, I mean I know that it's better than a lot of the games out there, and it's clearly a quality game. But I personally don't like it. I think I'm going to try Professor Layton and the Curious Village next.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm addicted to Advance wars

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum