Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets get this party started!

4 posters

Go down

Lets get this party started! Empty Lets get this party started!

Post  Dan the man Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 pm

We need to get AlphaBlue-09 back in here and we need to start the old RPG back up again. Or possibly even start a new one. WE HAVE TO BRING THESE FORUMS TO LIFE.

Dan the man

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Lets get this party started! Empty Re: Lets get this party started!

Post  Cjfidler Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm

I don't even know how to contact alpha so if someone is willing to do that please by all means go ahead.
Cjfidler
Cjfidler
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://kokirikids.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Indosay Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Well, now that Alpha is back, if he's willing, I think it would be bloody awesome if he started the RP back up. Like, it would totally make finals week not as crappy as they usually are....PLEASE!!
Indosay
Indosay

Male
Number of posts : 10
Humor : That's what she said.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://www.myspace.com/emulusmusic

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaBlue-09 Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Well, since you guys asked...magic word and all... Cool

What I need to know first, though...a few things, actually...

1. Indosay, do you have anything saved from the old RPG? I've got the character profiles, the general outline of Kakariko, and the first few posts of the RPG.

2. If and when we start up again, do we continue where we left off (with or without the old posts), or do we start anew... new characters, new plot, new twists, etc.? What do we all want?

3. Do we stick with the old format (general consensus), or do we want something a little more...statistical? What with numbered stats and an actual in-game economy and all that? Or is that too much hassle?

4. How many of us are actually going to be dedicated to this thing? Because we need more than 3 or 4 people, which is about how many we had when KKF went down. I mean, it's still fun and all, but it loses some dynamic when you've got such a small crowd.

There. Now Indosay's week won't be suckish.
AlphaBlue-09
AlphaBlue-09

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Indosay Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 am

Whoo!

Well, I could go either way on the story actually, pick up or start new. The only thing I have to say about it is that if we pick up where we were, it might stop others from joining, new people who don't know what's going on. Starting on something new would help invite new people.

As far as if I have anything, that would be a big nope. I had planned on saving all the posts, but before I got to it, the site went down Sad

And I'd vote for sticking with the old format. Like you said, less hassle.

And thanks for a less sucky week. Now back to my presentation of 2nd person pronouns in Middle and Early Modern English and their social uses in the King James Version of the Bible, and how today's society misinterprets their usage. Such fun.
Indosay
Indosay

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaBlue-09 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Okay, so a little info on what I've got planned, just to see what kind of feedback I'll get.

The next RPG (which I REFUSE to start until we're firmly grounded at the new site) is going to expand on the rebellion presented in Shaken Kingdom. That is to say, it will be centered around a three-way all-out civil war that takes place 50 years after Shaken Kingdom (for those keeping track, that's 100 years after TP and thus 150 after OoT). The spark? The assassination of the King of Hyrule and an attempt on the government. The Democratic Council of Hylia is going to pitch a fit, and the military will split into three powers/factions. And, naturally, each will be promoting their own agenda: the propagation of magic to the masses, expansion of gunpowder and oil-based technologies, and continued research and development of steam-power (yes, this will be slightly steampunk).

There's going to be quite a few power players showing up as NPCs (namely, a warlock, a telekinetic, and a freaking immortal), a s***-load of plot, and quite a few action sequences. Since we've got multiple factions this time around, you'll be free to follow whichever ideology you prefer, since not one of them will be portrayed as "evil", per se. There'll be a few cameos from the last RPG, but for the most part everyone's characters will be new and original. There will also be more than just Hyrule this time around: Labrynna and Holodrum (from the Oracle games) will be incorporated as new regions.

And that's all I'm going to say for now.
AlphaBlue-09
AlphaBlue-09

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Indosay Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 pm

All I have to say is wow. Can not wait. It's going to be very awesome I believe. Seriously, I hope this has more of a following than the last site. And I'm glad you stuck with the same "universe" instead of just starting from scratch because that last story had something, so it'll be fun to play with it some more.
Indosay
Indosay

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum