Your Kind of Music!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 am

Tell me your Kind of music! Surprised

Mine is well now, Christian Music!!!!

Mercy Me is really Good band.

I like their song, "Bring The Rain"

I still like rock, but not the screamo I used to like. For Example, Paramore. Hayley Williams is an amazing vocalist.

Coldplay is awesome too!!!

British band!! AHHH!!! Surprised bounce
And I also like Classical,
Punk Rock,
Hard Rock,
Relaxtion,
and Rock...

Lol!
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Cjfidler on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 pm

The only christian music I listen to is Christian bluegrass bit I also listen to country,rock[all kinds],and techno.

I am more of a rock person myself with 3 doors down and 3 days grace among others.
avatar
Cjfidler
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 61
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://kokirikids.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:03 pm

I like heavy music, aswell as Secondhand Seronade and Avenged sevenfold.
I rather like Cute is what we aim for and the likes of Emarosa and Atreyu xD

I also listen to Hardcore rave. It's just what I do Wink

Lol. =]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Giggles wrote:I like heavy music, aswell as Secondhand Seronade and Avenged sevenfold.
I rather like Cute is what we aim for and the likes of Emarosa and Atreyu xD

I also listen to Hardcore rave. It's just what I do Wink

Lol. =]
SECONDHAND SERENADE!!! I HAVE THEIR SONG "Your Call" On my phone!!
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:50 pm

=].

I very much like Dashboard confessional!=]

I'm glad you share my interests in Secondhand Serenade.=D x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Giggles wrote:=].

I very much like Dashboard confessional!=]

I'm glad you share my interests in Secondhand Serenade.=D x

Yea. My Chemical Romance!!! I love you
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Love 'em ;]

I rather like Emarosa and Atreyu Alot more than EVER haha. xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  adamsway2407 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Classical music and instrumental video game music.
avatar
adamsway2407

Male
Number of posts : 19
Age : 23
Location : Next to Fermilab, the second biggest potential nuke in the world.
Humor : .................. Emo Glare .................. (No offense against emo people) ..................
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Mr.Nick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 am

MUSIC that does not suck

SUCKLIST:
Emo
Metal
Screamo
Rap
Country

Non-Sucklist:
everything except the listed above
avatar
Mr.Nick

Male
Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Alot
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:59 am

Mr.Nick wrote:MUSIC that does not suck

SUCKLIST:
Emo
Metal
Screamo
Rap
Country

Non-Sucklist:
everything except the listed above

Rap:

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Country Rules

And Rock music! Punk is awesome...
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  D-Fang on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:08 pm

I love everything from Country to Heavy Metal, I also Love Flyleaf <--Christian Group
avatar
D-Fang

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 26
Location : Ghettoland
Humor : Awesomeness Is I Am Of Which I Is Sexyness
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 am

D-Fang wrote:I love everything from Country to Heavy Metal, I also Love Flyleaf <--Christian Group
Flyleaf is B-A!
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Zeldafan on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Paramore is a band.
I love Paramore.
The Used.

David Archuleta. (Who couldn't? Razz )
Jet Lag Gemini
And lots more!
avatar
Zeldafan

Male
Number of posts : 28
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Dan on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Zeldafan wrote:Paramore is a band.
I love Paramore.
The Used.

David Archuleta. (Who couldn't? Razz )
Jet Lag Gemini
And lots more!

Yea, Paramore is made of win.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Zeldafan on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Heyley is making an appaerance in Guitar Hero World Tour!!!
avatar
Zeldafan

Male
Number of posts : 28
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Okami on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:42 pm

NIGHTWISH FTW!!!!! dancin mario
avatar
Okami

Male
Number of posts : 46
Age : 27
Location : Nowhere interesting
Humor : KAMEHAMEHA X 100!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  SmashBrosSheik on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm

VG music is my favorite and what I listen to more often than anything else really.

But I'll listen to stations of Country and mostly anything else. (Excluding rap and hard rock) XP
I prefer Bon Jovi kind of rock...err...soft rock, if you will. : P
avatar
SmashBrosSheik

Female
Number of posts : 7
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Dan wrote:
Zeldafan wrote:Paramore is a band.
I love Paramore.
The Used.

David Archuleta. (Who couldn't? Razz )
Jet Lag Gemini
And lots more!

Yea, Paramore is made of win.

Paramore has recently came out with a new song called, "Decode"

I've heard it. I love it!
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Dan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Kat wrote:
Dan wrote:
Zeldafan wrote:Paramore is a band.
I love Paramore.
The Used.

David Archuleta. (Who couldn't? Razz )
Jet Lag Gemini
And lots more!

Yea, Paramore is made of win.

Paramore has recently came out with a new song called, "Decode"

I've heard it. I love it!

Guess I should listen to it then.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Zeldafan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Dan wrote:
Kat wrote:
Dan wrote:
Zeldafan wrote:Paramore is a band.
I love Paramore.
The Used.

David Archuleta. (Who couldn't? Razz )
Jet Lag Gemini
And lots more!

Yea, Paramore is made of win.

Paramore has recently came out with a new song called, "Decode"

I've heard it. I love it!

Guess I should listen to it then.

I heard it's for "twilight" the movie. flower
avatar
Zeldafan

Male
Number of posts : 28
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Dan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Zeldafan wrote:

I heard it's for "twilight" the movie.

Ah, I see. Well then, I still need to listen (forgot).

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 pm

It's amazing. Isn't The Used a Christian band?
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Dan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Kat wrote:It's amazing. Isn't The Used a Christian band?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Used wrote:The Used is an American rock band from Orem, Utah. Their sound has been classified under many subgenres of rock. They signed with Reprise Records in late 2001 and rose to fame in June 2002 after releasing their debut self-titled album, The Used. They followed up with their second album, In Love and Death, in September 2004 and their third album, Lies for the Liars, in May 2007. An EP, Shallow Believer, was released in February 2008 that featured most of the band's B-sides to date. They are currently working on their fourth studio album, due out in early 2009. The band has achieved both Gold and Platinum status in over 6 countries worldwide.

Hope that makes it simpler.

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Kat on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Dan wrote:
Kat wrote:It's amazing. Isn't The Used a Christian band?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Used wrote:The Used is an American rock band from Orem, Utah. Their sound has been classified under many subgenres of rock. They signed with Reprise Records in late 2001 and rose to fame in June 2002 after releasing their debut self-titled album, The Used. They followed up with their second album, In Love and Death, in September 2004 and their third album, Lies for the Liars, in May 2007. An EP, Shallow Believer, was released in February 2008 that featured most of the band's B-sides to date. They are currently working on their fourth studio album, due out in early 2009. The band has achieved both Gold and Platinum status in over 6 countries worldwide.

Hope that makes it simpler.

No, not at all.
avatar
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Age : 23
Location : Houston, Texas
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Dan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Kat wrote:

No, not at all.

Did I make it more difficult? T______T

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 141
Age : 24
Location : Massachusetts *cough*boring*cough*
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Kind of Music!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum