Kokiri Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This topic will be deleted. I'm positive

Go down

This topic will be deleted. I'm positive Empty This topic will be deleted. I'm positive

Post  Kat Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:26 pm

To My Dearest Friends,

Some of you have noticed that I've been gone for quite awhile. I've been busy and caught up in life. To some, I've kept in touch. So they know what I mean by this thread. To those who don't, feel free to ask Stray, Jim, Cjfidler, OmegaRed-19, and maybe Dan.

I am sorry to say that I will be away for awhile. A long... long while. My visits will be very very rare. But I will visit. I've been try to indure the death of my dearest friend. That I am still mourning over. So I need some alone time. You guys have been great to me. And to you Chaos, I am dearly sorry for treating you badly and calling you a liar. I just don't like seeing a friend pull away. I like to keep friends close.

I don't mind keeping intouch with you guys here. But if anything happens to Kokiri Kids, make sure to tell me ok? You can either keep in contact with me by Facebook, Email, and if neccesary, by phone.

This is not a final good bye. But my absence will be a long one.

P.S. feel free to email me at anytime if anyone needs something. I will miss you all. *Big Hug* Bye guys

Sincerely,
Kat <3

Last edited by Kat on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding....)
Kat
Kat

Female
Number of posts : 137
Humor : Knock Knock, Who's there?, Me and I Hate You! Lol!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum